The Old Epic Windows Program :)

Joey Mercado

Good Day Everyone!

Since we are currently in the fast growing and moving of our technology. I would like to ask your experiences and other things regarding the Old Program for the desktop or what we called "Personal Computer".

In my younger years I have known or first meet the Windows 98 Program and for me since then I was amazed on how computer work that time, so young and innocent . And I remember also that in every project I make I tend to use the different WordArt, and look I found some Meme about it.

Well credit to the owner for the pic.

How about you? What are your good and back time experience using your old Windows! Did you missed them?

Thanks for sharing

Attachments

• WordArt.jpg
    WordArt.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 12

Dracindo

Aaah, yes... The good old days, where you just open up MS Paint and drew some wacky stuff. It was pure art! Although most of the times, the whole family went into my dad's office, where the only PC was a long time ago, and opened up that good old pinball game. I forgot the name, and I don't think I would enjoy playing it anymore, but it was the one thing I always looked out for at the end of the day!

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.