Should I buy Samsung S9+?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dashiel149

Samsung's new flagship product is the talk of the town right now. I am just curious on what really is the feeling of having Samsung S9 or S9+. I am planning to buy one if ever I can hear good things about it. Is it durable?

There are a lot of smartphones today. I want to know the edge of Samsung S9 and S9+ to other smartphones.

masquezane01

I tried using Samsung S9 for a short time in my cousin's phone. I think the features and specs are pretty much similar to Samsung S8, the phone that's referred to be the best phone ever tested by a lot of reviewing sites and blogs. In my opinion, it doesn't look like an upgrade from the S8, but yeah the term "flagship" really suit to this phone! I even think it's a lot better than iPhone X. I read at some forums that S9 also has some bugs like in its user emoji feature. Just the minimal one, but yeah it's pretty good!

dashiel149

dashiel149
Eventually, I have not use Samsung S8 or iPhone X so I cannot relate on what you're talking about. But I think you have a point when you talk about "flagship". S9 is an breakthrough innovation of Samsung.

blogger2018

Samsung's new flagship product is the talk of the town right now. I am just curious on what really is the feeling of having Samsung S9 or S9+. I am planning to buy one if ever I can hear good things about it. Is it durable?

There are a lot of smartphones today. I want to know the edge of Samsung S9 and S9+ to other smartphones.
Yes, I agree with samsung is the best android for now for me, It has many features that are very amazing for me and I hope there another added features this coming year.

amarkayam

Some improvements that you can notice so well are the durable and a broader Gorilla Glass 5 on the front and the back. This says, even if the phone gets dropped accidentally, its chances to survive is enhanced. But it might break; hence it’s wise to use a case. Samsung also includes a nicer soft, transparent case in the wrap.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.