Samsung Grand Prime Camera disable.

teammja

Hello everyone,

My Samsung Grand Prime Camera was disable. I don't know what happen. When I click the camera, there's a warning sign and a pop-up stating "Camera Failed".
Do you have any idea/suggestion on how to fix it?

Fishbate

Hello everyone,

My Samsung Grand Prime Camera was disable. I don't know what happen. When I click the camera, there's a warning sign and a pop-up stating "Camera Failed".
Do you have any idea/suggestion on how to fix it?

Hi @teammja , if your smartphone is basically working except for the camera it may not be a serious problem. First if you have a third party camera app, try to uninstall it first then restart the phone. Check again your camera if its working. If not try to update your apps at google play specially those that are related to your system.

If it's still not working, try booting your smartphone to safe mode. This will allow your phone to run on basic boot. To run in safe mode follow these steps below.
  1. Turn the device off.
  2. Press and hold the Power key.
  3. When 'Samsung GALAXY GRAND Prime' appears on the screen, release the Power key.
  4. Immediately after releasing the Power key, press and hold the Volume down key.
  5. Continue to hold the Volume down key until the device finishes restarting.
  6. Release the Volume down key when you see Safe Mode display in the bottom left corner of the screen
When your smartphone is in safe mode....try using the camera again. If your camera works, it means that you still have a third party app that is interfering with your camera function. Check your installed apps and extensions. You can repeat the method until you determined the cause of the problem.

I also viewed some videos and found this simple trick for your reference:

I hope this helps:coffee:!

kaisantos2229

kaisantos2229
Wow, this really helpful and informative. It could save us a lot of money if we taught ourselves how to fix minor glitches or even major problems in our phone by ourselves.

I've done research also about this problem and found this video that offers 7 possible solution to fix the camera problem of your phone.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

New Threads

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.