Running several tabs on Android Devices

Martinsx

This is one of the main reasons why I love using android devices, it gives me the feel of using a couple or laptops when I can run several active tabs handling several tasks at the same time. In order to enjoy this feature in android devices is the reason why I always prefer having a device that have at least a minimum of 4 gigabytes of RAM (Random Access Memory).

This helps the android device to run smoothly without having issues of hanging or restarting all of a sudden. One of the phones I used in the past had less than 1 gigabytes of RAM and I suffered so well with its continuous hanging and abrupt shutdown and restart.

How many tabs can you run at a time on your android phone device? I can do a minimum of 20 tabs at once.

kathacompany

i tried it and my phone is fascinating! On my google chrome i tried opening 25 tabs and theres no lag at all and aince i also got a pretty good internet connection, all of the tabs works perfectly fine, theres no buffering in the videos and all the other apps run smoothly, i tried it in my laptop as well but after just 15 tabs i gave up since i didn't think it could handle it anymore and also regarding on the apps, i tried running 15 apps all at once and all were perfrectly fine and as soon as i cleaned it, it took out about 3GB of garbage and since my phone has 4gb ram it still wasn't lag at all

HelenR

I agree that having a good amount of RAM is important for multitasking and running multiple tabs on your android phone device. RAM is the memory that stores the data and instructions of the apps and processes that are currently running on your device. The more RAM you have, the more apps and tabs you can run without slowing down or crashing your device.

However, RAM is not the only factor that affects the performance of your device. You also need to consider other factors such as the processor speed, the storage space, the battery life and the software optimization.

According to me, some of the best android phones for multitasking in 2023 are:
  • Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra, which has a 6.8-inch Dynamic AMOLED display, a Snapdragon 898 processor, a 12GB or 16GB of RAM, a 128GB, 256GB or 512GB of storage, a 5,000mAh battery and an Android 12 OS.
  • OnePlus 10 Pro, which has a 6.7-inch Fluid AMOLED display, a Snapdragon 898 processor, a 8GB or 12GB of RAM, a 128GB or 256GB of storage, a 4,500mAh battery and an Android 12 OS.
  • Google Pixel 6 Pro, which has a 6.7-inch OLED display, a Google Tensor processor, a 12GB of RAM, a 128GB, 256GB or 512GB of storage, a 5,003mAh battery and an Android 12 OS.
These are just some of the android phones that can handle multiple tabs at once without any issues.

As for me, I don’t have a limit on how many tabs I can run at once on my android phone device. I can run as many tabs as I want as long as they are relevant to my tasks and queries.

I hope this helps!

Dracindo

I think my PC is too powerfull to take note of this. I can run many tabs at once, heck even have 4 of them open and actively running at the same time without any form of lag. I also haven't tested it on my phones, as I usually don't have more than 5 pages open. Although, I must admit, for a long time I had about 9 tabs running. I never really noticed anything, quite amazing indeed.

I'll try to open up more and I'll let you know how many I can have before my phone starts showing signs of lagging.

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.