Restore iPhone using 3uTools?

HelenR

Did anyone use 3uTools? I read that using this app can restore your iPhone. Is it right?

Last edited by a moderator:

smarttips

To restore the iPhone when your apps are error, you often use iTunes to do this, but 3uTools app has the same function to restore iPhone as iTunes, the work is much simpler.

To restore your iPhone, follow these steps:

Step 1: Download the latest version of 3uTools.

Step 2: Open the application on >> select Flash & JB.

Restore-iPhone-using-3uTools-1.jpg

Step 3: In this section, there will be the firmware that Apple has not locked activation, if you have downloaded the firmware before then you select Import.

Restore-iPhone-using-3uTools-2.jpg

Select the version to restore >> Open.

Restore-iPhone-using-3uTools-3.jpg

If you do not download click Download >> After done you press flash.

Restore-iPhone-using-3uTools-3.jpg

Click Download

Restore-iPhone-using-3uTools-4.jpg

Hit Flash button

Restore-iPhone-using-3uTools-5.jpg

Step 4: The application will display % of the process of restore, you wait until 100% is done.

Restore-iPhone-using-3uTools-6.jpg

Step 5: Complete.

Restore-iPhone-using-3uTools-7.jpg

So I just guide you how to restore your iPhone. Good luck.

Note: This is a 3rd party application, so when you manipulate the considerations carefully. During the restore process you are not unplugged, do not turn off 3uTools. Also, you need to leave your iCloud account before doing so to avoid undesirable conditions.

kaisantos2229

If you don't have any issues in your iCloud ( like forgetting the password of your iCloud )then it's safer to use iTunes when every time you want to restore your iPhone to avoid any errors. But if the is your iPhone is not unlock then maybe consider using 3utools for jail breaking.

Fishbate

Hi HelenR:giggle:.. although i have not yet used the 3uTools i'm pretty much aware of its capabilities. I'm a techy guy so i always keep my self updated on applications and reviews. From what I've read about it, this application is a multi tool application for IOS. There's a bunch of them actually but 3uTools is more renowned due to its user friendly interface. 3uTools offer's jailbreaking and flashing function with other tools for maintenance and video file conversion.

Just like any other tool using applications like this takes some practice and skills..that's why a user friendly interface is a plus. Also they have a website which have some several tutorials to help users. You can check their website here : http://www.3u.com/tutorial

Although i'm not in a hurry to use this app...specially on my phone:p . I would love to test it's capabilities.

Now can this app restore a phone? Probably yes.... but it all depends on the problem of the phone. If it is software, firmware, related yes it could. Bit if its a Hardware problem, mostly not. Software and hardware issues on any phone have different factors. Although they are co-related, trouble shooting and repairing for both software and hardware issues has different approach.

I hope this help:)...Have a good day..:coffee:

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies