Looking for an affordable android tablet with a great camera & mic (For skype calls)

Smokey

Hi, so I'm in the market for a new tablet. I had an iPad Air 1st gen for a long time and it recently packed up and died on me. It won't turn on or charge anymore, so I'm in the market for a new tablet. I would like to try to keep it under $500 if possible. Saying that, I'd like a keyboard case with it if possible, but most importantly I'd like it to have a good 720P HD camera and a good microphone for skype video calls.

I'm looking for an android device and was considering the Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 but it's a bit out of my price range, and I know the S4 is coming out soon.......what would be the tablet everyone recommends from a $300-600 price range? Thanks!

Dracindo

I don't know much about tablets, but seeing how you need it for Skype calls, I will tell you (and everyone who does know more about this topic) to keep in mind that the tablet should have something so you can put it up vertically and stationary. I don't know if your Skype calls are for professional use, but as someone who receive calls, I hate it when the camera is shaking and not person I'm talking to isn't at the same height is their camera, I feel annoyed.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views