New iOS 11.4.1 update against hackers

Martinsx

Apple recently released updates for its devices, including Apple Watch , iPhone and Apple TV. According to one of the features of the new update iOS 11.4.1 against hackers easily cracked.

To check if your device has received an update, you will need to do the following:

Step 1 : Go to General Settings

Step 2 : Select software Update

iOS 11.4.1 is primarily released for bug fixes, adding the USB Restrictive Mode to the iPhone locking device, as well as enhancements to make Find Mi AirPods more reliable.

Note : If you are using the iOS 12 beta will not receive this update, should back up the data on the icloud before updating.

Joseph Julaton

I have an older iPhone 5s, I still remember when I updated to iOS 11.4 the battery drains faster and there are times that my phone stop and stuck on the iPhone logo while I'm in the midst of checking my FB or messenger or even while I'm just browsing, I look for a solution and what I found is this step;

1. I Connect my Phone to the my computer and open iTunes.
2. While your device is connected, force it to restart. I Press and hold both the Home and the Top (or Side) buttons at the same time. Keep holding them until the recovery-mode screen appeared.
3. I press and hold the buttons while the screen is on the Apple logo. I keep holding until I saw the recovery mode screen.
4. When I saw the option to restore or update, I chose Update and It reinstall my iOS

It resolved the issue, but the process is like restarting the update.

Last edited:

Rita101

The good thing about iPhone which I love so much is its security system. There is no phone company in the world today that is well invested in its users security privacy protection. This is one of reasons why people are shifting towards embracing the use of iPhone over Android devices.

Dracindo

Dracindo
Surprisingly enough, I've asked many people why they think an iPhone is better than an Android, and none of them have ever told me anything about security. If it's really that much better, then some must've at least told me about it. That, or the people that informed me are all just followers, and they copy what the popular kids do without question.

NesMarcos

Thanks for the information! It is good that they have updated the iOS for a higher security purpose. I basically did not receive an update but I do know now what to do because of this post. Thanks for sharing!

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads