iPhone X or Huawei mate 10?

marciayudkin

Huawei mate 10
Huawei mate 10.jpg

iPhone X

iphone_x.png

Both are good but iPhone X is more better and its also more expensive. If you don't have a good budget, you should choose Huawei mate 10 but before buying these smartphones you should compare their feature to find out which is the best for you.

Jinini

yes, I realize Huawei mate 10 is cheaper than iphone X but is much good also because we can use it in work.

Ninjas1611

It depends, what do you want for a phone. For me I will suggest that you buy Huawei mate 10. why? it is a lot cheaper. here is a quick specs, Huawei mate 10: 5.9" 1440x2560 pixels; 20mp 2160p; 4gb ram; 4000mah li-po. Apple Iphone x: 5.8" 1124x2346 pixels; 12mp 2160p; 3gb ram; 2716mah li-ion. Looking at the specs, just for me it's like I'm paying Iphone because they have a big name rather than the specs. So I suggest you buy Huawei Mate 10.

Jinini

yes, I heard Huawei mate 10 had a good camera. It's good for me or other girl or other people who love selfies.

arcsmart18

I think HUAWEI is already going on top of the world market. I see an awesome ad for it. I bought my own Huawei but the very cheapest one and I enjoy using it. I checked on suggested HUAWEI mate 10....whooooooo....what a price. But it's an excellent brand.

kathacompany

It depends on your needs but if it was me id choose huawei, i love android and not to be biased, it cost a lot more cheaper than iphone x, if youre worried about the quality of your photos taken, you shouldnt, a great picture doesnt solely depends on your brand of phone and so are other things.

ElGuapo96

Well, even though iPhone X is superior in literally every area, i would advise people to go with Huawei Mate 10. Only reason being is that the iPhone is just way too expensive for a regular citizen or any country.
Even though Huawei Mate 10 is an inferior phone, it is still very good, will definitely do the job and i don't think anyone actually needs a better phone, so it will not leave you disappointed, guaranteed.

So, basically, go with Huawei Mate 10, you won't go wrong. :)
Hopefully i helped you make up your mind at least a little bit.

jaymish2

I don't understand how you can even compare the two or put them in one sentence. In my opinion the iphone has no comparison. Even the iphone 2 would be better than the Huawei Mate 10. I vote the iphone X. We all need to start thinking of our phones as an investment because they allow to do so much. The iphone X is expensive but worth it. You can keep it for 5 years or more without any problems. Have you seen the pictures it takes? Incomparable!

Shinchang_20

For me I would suggest Huawei Mate 10. I myself my Huawei phone for my former job and I was so thankful for it's long battery life. I always had it fully charge before my shift and it always make it through my entire shift even on times whenever we have overtime. I think Huawei is making it's own platform in the smartphone industry.

kathness

I have used both brands, Apple and Huawei. I'd definitely choose Huawei Mate 10. It is way cheaper than the Iphone X and it operates on Android. If you have the budget, go for Huawei Mate 10 Pro, it has higher specifications than its predecessor. The Huawei Mate 10 Pro is IP67 certified water and dust resistant, which means it can submerged in water one meter deep. But Huawei Mate 10 is good enough so go for it!

DenisMNE

DenisMNE
I am glad that I can find in here people that have used both and are open to discuss the qualities of both brands.
I never owned Huawei, so your info can be really helpful for people like me.
How cheap is it ?

tedzk26

The Huawei Mate 10. (not pro) is even cheaper, and actually better than the 10 Pro! same cameras, earphone jack, better looking, etc! Which means it's better than the iphone for almost half the price!

DenisMNE

As a fan of an iPhone, I would recommend it.Even though they are overpriced in my opinion, if you pay attention and care for them, it really does not matter if you are few years behind new generations of iPhone.Just do not update your iOS and you should be fine for some time.
Other phones may be more durable and cheaper but are crashing more often.
Never tried Huawei but my friends had bad experiences with phones that were not one of the big brands like Apple or Samsung are.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views