Illegal & Hacking Applications?

MihaitaFk

Are the use of certain applications illegal, and if so, why nothing is done to us
Honestly i installed a few applications on my Android Mobile , just to get some coins on different games . Of course i have rooted my phone after i made that . She really helps me and I like it to use Apps. like Freedom , or GameGuardian. But also to keep my phone clean and not warm up when more applications are open , i use Greenify which is avalabile on GooglePlay and not require Root.
  • But what about you guys , do you use any of these or at least similar applications?
  • And if your answer is yes, for what reason you use ?

Rodney Olson

• But what about you guys , do you use any of these or at least similar applications?

I never used these apps before because I didn't use a rooted smartphone.

• And if your answer is yes, for what reason you use ?

My answer is no because I afraid of virus or holes on my smartphone when it is rooted and of course it is not secure when you use a jailbreak-ed smartphone.

Reactions: MihaitaFk

MihaitaFk

MihaitaFk
Yes , you're right but for me it matters that, as long as I have not registered a bank account or something like that on my phone, I say it's not the case to scare me so hard. And that's why I decided to install apps like this, thank you anyway for the answer, Rodney!

Fishbate

Applications are made to do certain function and feature. Doing so these functions may be illegal on some countries because the functions somehow is violating the country 's laws. In my opinion the user should know the legalities of the applications and the actions your gonna take. Rooting is an app that is both useful and dangerous...the user should be responsible enough using it. ;)

MihaitaFk

MihaitaFk

Hmm ... I do not know what to say, I honestly used many so-called "illegal" applications, but I never had any problems with anyone. They helped me very frankly in what I wanted to do, and now I'm not just referring to bounces, brought in addition to different games, but to the professional applications I really needed. Thanks for your reply , anyway

kaisantos2229

I am a iPhone user and I don't think Apple would allow rooting on their devices. I never really don't have an idea on how to root a mobile phone and probably I won't do it either. Because i've heard so many storied about their bad experiences with their rooted mobile phones. In fact I know someone who root his mobile phone just because he wanted to cheat on a game that he was playing, instead of him enjoying the game, he ended up damaging his phone.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.