Huawei watch

ElGuapo96

Have any of you done any research on the new Huawei watch?
It's kind of like every other smartwatch except it's way more classy and elegant looking. It's a bit limited when it comes to options in comparison to other smartwatches but it's definitely worth giving a shot.

If you have any experience with these watches or you know some useful and cool information, feel free to share it with me. I would really love to know a bit more, especially from someone who already has experience. :)

Huawei watch.png

starmz123

What! Okay, I have absolutely 0 idea about this but it looks fantastic. It might even convert me to smartwatches!

Sorry, no contribution here but I'll be eagerly waiting. :)

Reactions: ElGuapo96

ElGuapo96

ElGuapo96
It is basically a smartwatch like any other, except that it is more of a watch than a phone, which makes it different than other smartwatches. It has super resistant glass, amoled display, also it has an option to track any of your fitness demands. It can measure your heartbeat, steps taken, distance covered and calories burnt. It has a Facebook app and most important of all, in my opinion, it is ridiculously elegant looking. You can wear it just as a fashion accessory, considering how beautiful it is.

Reactions: starmz123

starmz123

starmz123
Wow, definitely sounds like the type of smartwatch I would like. I would only consider a smartwatch for health purposes right now, and if the tracking on this is accurate then I might be tempted since it looks like a normal pretty watch!

I'd have to find a way to disable the FB app though, lol.

Emmaz

I don't have any ideas about this Huawei watch but I have seen some other smart watches that can make calls as well as function as a remote control for smart television. A friend of mine is using one and I'm really impressed with what features the wrist watch came with. His watch was a DZ09 Smart Wrist Watch GSM Phone For Android And IOS IPhones. It's sold around $20 when I checked last in one of the online stores that I normally make my purchase from.

Reactions: ElGuapo96

ElGuapo96

ElGuapo96
Well it is fairy new and unknown, but i am sure it will impact the market sooner than later, it is just way too aesthetically pleasing not to be more popular. The prices range from $200-$300 but i think it is worth it. I mean that is the same money you would spend for a regular watch, so why not just get a smart one instead?
I just searched for that phone, seems good and fun to use, very futuristic looking.
Can't wait to see what the future holds for these types of devices.

reddragon888

I have seen this in shops and I intend to buy one, it is scratch and water resistant made of stainless steel sapphire crystal and compatible to both Android 4.3+ or iOS 8.2+. straps are in stainless steel or leather so you can switch straps to your liking. Voice actions are also available so you can call a contact, check weather, navigate while driving. As mentioned above it also monitors your fitness activities, watch precisely monitors and records your motion data for the whole day. Overall the watch is at par with samsung or apple watch that are available in the market.

ElGuapo96

ElGuapo96
It just seems so cool and absolutely beautiful. Now, knowing that it is scratch and water proof and compatible to Android and iOS, which i didn't know, i might even consider getting one for myself.
I can't really find a flaw in this device, you can even call people? That's so crazy. What else do you need from such a device? And it's so stylish, you can wear it with anything and everything.
I agree on the statement that it's at par with other big brand names, it has so much potential.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.