How To Remove Duplicate Contacts in Android

marciayudkin

Your Android contacts are duplicated, making communication management difficult. The following post will help you to delete duplicate contacts on Android quickly and easily. To remove duplicate contacts on Android, do the following steps:

Step 1: Download Simpler Merge app

Step 2: Once you have downloaded the application, the system will scan the contacts and find out the contacts are Duplicate Contact and Duplicate Phones.

remove duplicate contacts on Android 1.png

Step 3: Click Merge to remove the duplicate contacts on Android.

remove duplicate contacts on Android 2.png

I've introduced to you quite simple and quick way to delete duplicate contacts on Android.

Good luck!

Martinsx

Thanks so much for this information, I have always been experiencing this problem with my contacts in my android phone and sometimes it would even result in not seeing a particular contact until I reboot the phone. I have tried finding out the reason for this but haven't been successful.

So therefore, with this tips that you just offered, it's definitely going to be handy for me in sorting out this problem once and for all. Thanks for sharing, it's definitely going to be helpful for me.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.