How to enable On-screen Home Key on Samsung smartphones?

Rodney Olson

I have a Samsung S7 Edge smartphone and I want to enable On-screen Home Key on it. Is it possible to do that?

Fishbate

Hi @Rodney Olson , this is a great inquiry:). I really don't know how to do it to be honest. But when i thought about it, this is actually a great help ....when your physical home button doesn't work anymore what you should doo_O? I got so curious that i did a little research and found a video in you tube. I usually use Samsung smartphones on my daily activity that is why it is so important to me to know this information:geek:. Fortunately activating the on screen home button is not complex at all.

Kindly check the link below :

Have a great day:coffee:!

CyberAlchemist

The virtual home button on the S7, S7 Edge will help to turns off the screen without the power button, setting screen lock, screen standby, camera ... to reduce the use of too much physical home button.

@Rodney Olson here I will guide you to actively enable the virtual home button on your S7, S7 Edge in particular and in general for smartphones of Samsung. Just follow these steps:

Step 1: Go to Settings from the Home screen menu.

enable-On-screen-Home-Key-1.jpg

Step 2: You choose Accessibility.

enable-On-screen-Home-Key-2.jpg

Step 3: Select the Dexterity and interaction section to activate the Samsung Support menu.

enable-On-screen-Home-Key-3.jpg

Step 4: Then select Assistant Menu on the menu.

enable-On-screen-Home-Key-4.jpg

A button will display on your smartphone screen and you can use it, just touch it and there are many features you can use beside virtual home button like screenshots, Easy pinch zoom, device options, menu settings, volume..etc

Good luck!

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.