Screen burn vs moisture in samsung xperia

nesir

Hey guys i have what looks like a cloud o my screen of my xperia, im not sure if these mobiles are even capable of screen burn so dont know what going on. I want to take it in but i have also heard horror stories of technicians removing components on the phone and replacing them with cheap versions then resell the original Samsung parts.

Fishbate

Screen burn is a permanent discoloration of the screen due to irregular pixel usage. This usually occurs on the part of the screen that consistently emits static images like the battery and the clock images on the top of the smartphones screen.The prolonged use of static images can create a permanent shadow or ghost of that image on the screen.

Although there is really nothing wrong with your smartphone, unfortunately the ghost image is permanent unless you replace the screen:cry:.

The best way we can do is prevent it from happening from other parts of the screen.
Here are some simple instructions on how you can prevent screen burn.
  1. Keep your display brightness low. Increased brightness requires more current and therefore shortens LED lifespans.
  2. Shorten your screen-off timer. Turning the screen off when you’re not using it will prevent static images from being displayed.
  3. Use Immersive Mode, where available. This hides the notification bar, so static icons won’t be displayed. Alternatively, pick a launcher that offers a similar feature, as well as transparent navigation bar and app drawer options.
  4. Pick a wallpaper with darker colors and change it every now and again.
  5. Use keyboards that offer darker themes to prevent color degradation in the lower half of the display.
  6. If you use a navigation app regularly for long journeys, pick one that doesn’t have a lot of bright static UI elements.
I hope this helps:coffee:!

kaisantos2229

Hey guys i have what looks like a cloud o my screen of my xperia, im not sure if these mobiles are even capable of screen burn so dont know what going on. I want to take it in but i have also heard horror stories of technicians removing components on the phone and replacing them with cheap versions then resell the original Samsung parts.

Well there's no way on fixing it unless you change the LCD screen. You can always choose to buy cheaper LCD screen most probably made in china but if you don't want the made in China LCD screen then the only choice you have is to bring your phone to your phone brand service center. It's safer if you bring your phone to the brand service center.

Martinsx

Sometimes moisture causes such things with phones especially if you are the type the sweats much and you likely put your device inside your pocket. This happened to one of my device long ago and I discovered it was moisture entering the screen as a result of having it inside my Jean pocket. So ever since then, I rather hold my phone in my hand than have it inside by wear pocket.

About technicians replacing one's original phone parts with another ones, it something that happens always here but the solution to this problem is not dropping your device and leave to come pick it up later. When you hand it over to them to fix up, stay with the technician until the phone is repaired and functioning well.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.