How do you clean your smartphone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fishbate

After a long day, we all have to pamper our smartphones to keep it in good condition:). Having a clean and tidy smartphone is always beneficial to any user. Keeping the screen crystal clear, removing those dust, grease and even eradicating bacteria :sick:lurking around our smartphones. This activity is both beneficial to our health and the smartphones condition.

clean.png

Learning the basic way of cleaning our smartphone is essential knowledge for us to be aware of the do's and dont's while cleaning. How ever there are lots of cleaning methods available in the internet. From the most basic one to the most absurd methods.:eek:

Personally i clean my smartphone using only clean dry cloth and a little drop of alcohol. I'm just curious, how do you clean your smartphone? Are there other materials you are using while cleaning? Is there a special solution you use in cleaning?

That's a lot of questions:p....Any way, any comments or suggestions are greatly appreciated;).

Have a great day guys:coffee:!

arcsmart18

I use alcohol to clean my phone too. I use a tissue to wipe off the dirt or any stained areas that need cleaning. I use alcohol for a disinfectant purpose. Fingers are prone to germs and these germs can be transferred to my phone keypad. So, it's just necessary to clean it with alcohol.

yommmy2366

First bring dry towel or tissue and also oil. Then put a small amount of oil in the tissue then try to clean in up until the oil desappear.

Kakashi2020

I use a microfibre cloth and some alcohol on a sprayer bottle, toothpicks and a hand blower.

What I do is turn off the phone, take out the batteries, sim cards and memory card. I then spray some alcohol on the screen, cover and all the edges and wipe it off with microfibre and use a toothpick for hard to reach parts. I then get my hand blower to blow off remaining dirt and to completely dry my smartphone.

divche26

Do you know that cellphone is one of the filthiest things we touch everyday...every single minute. We wash our hands but not our cellphones. I have heard of a phonesoap, not literally soap to wash our phones but a box where you seal your phone inside with a UV light to kill the bacteria. It has been tested and I want one. But currently, I am using wipes or sometimes just a tissue and alcohol. At least somehow I sanitize it even it doesn't kill 100% bacteria.

Reactions: Fishbate

Fishbate

Fishbate
Thank you for that information @divche26 , it's my first time to hear about the phonesoap. Im curious about it and did a little research:geek:. This device claims that it can kill 99.99% of germs:eek: it's a big wow....

Although it comes with a price at around $60 ... well killing germs is not free right:p?

phonesoap.png

Still when it comes in cleaning smartphones, this device is definitely on the top list;).

Last edited:

mikaelmatt152312

In this generation, it isn't only the teenagers nor the adults are the ones who's fund of using smartphones but the kids as well. Kids usually want to neither watch movies nor play games on their phones. Because of this matter, phones are becoming more prone on having dirt and is very much necessary to be clean always. There are many brands of cleaning materials for phones but on my side, I clean it by using a piece of cloth associated with a mixture of both 50% distilled water and 50% of vinegar. First, I prepare the distilled water and vinegar; Then, I lightly dampen the corner of a soft cloth with these two on my smartphone; Afterwards, I gently wipe my phone with this cloth. Last thing, I will do is use dry corner of cloth to remove excess on my phone.

Attachments

• Endust.jpg
    Endust.jpg
    162.9 KB · Views: 12
  • Endust.jpg
    Endust.jpg
    162.9 KB · Views: 9
Reactions: Fishbate

Fishbate

Fishbate
Thank you for the information @mikaelmatt152312 , this is a great home made cleaning solution. Vinegar is a well known multi purpose cleaner. Vinegar is effective in reducing microbial contamination than the other alternative cleaners. It is effective , accessible and most of all its cheap:p. Although its kinda smelly...its actually a freshener ;).

mikaelmatt152312

@Fishbate Your commendation on my post is very much appreciated :). This just only shows that vinegar aside from the fact that it was made as a condiment is also made for any other purpose and being use as a cleaner to phones is just one of it.:). That this can also help in maintaining the cleanliness of our phones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.