Hi everyone! Who uses smartphones here?

zezar

I'm using a smartphone now because it's easier to use for me. It's easy to handle, it's easy to type and easy to say what you want to say in order to place a message in this thread.

Rob Reece

Hey there, welcome to the forum!
I am sure everyone here is having and using a smartphone and this is for connecting phone users and learning new things from others.

socialagency

Welcome to the forum!
if you have any questions, don't hesitate to share everyone and getting best answers for you.
Enjoy your stay here.

RhealaineS

Almost everyone owns a smartphone nowadays. It's very convenient. You can use it for basic communication like texting and calling. You can also use smartphones to connect to wifi and have access to different social networking platforms. It can also be used for gathering data. ?

Joseph Julaton

Hi There, I just signed up, maybe a week ago, I really want to know more stuff about smartphones, I'm a techie type of person however, most of the stuff that I learned are by experience, I'm happy to discover this thread this time there's no need for me to dissect my phone or google everything and just end up paying just to ask for an advised.

Rodney Olson

Hey,

Welcome to Smartphones.Best

Seem almost people here have smartphones and I am one of them :)

BillEssley

Welcome to the forum!
I hope you enjoy your stay here.
What current phone are you using?

jayjaydimson

Welcome to the forum, and I am using the smartphone. The one that I am using is Honor 7x, the quality, design, speed, its camera are all reasonable for its price. So Honor 7x is a thumbs up for me.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Recommended threads
Replies