Free VPN for Firefox

jseyfferdt

I have subscribed to early bird features in Mozilla Firefox and a few days ago I got a pop-up window in my browsers asking if I want a free VPN extension similar to the Opera Browser VPN connection. A few months ago, my family and I have moved to Siberia and some random sites simply do not work, once even YouTube! So for me, it is a neat and useful feature.

Will this feature be useful for you and would that encourage you to move to FireFox if you are currently not using it?

Screenshot from 2018-10-22 17-34-07.png

stbrians

If the feature is good then it will make me turn to Firefox. After all we love what we love because of user friendly features.

I get it rough to stick to a site or app that is hard to navigate. We waste a lot of time trying to post or log in.

jseyfferdt

jseyfferdt
Yes, it really works well and is easy to use. It is also great that it's limitless and free and the 3 options are the USA, UK and Canada as seen in picture. It is very similar to Opera at the moment, but in November I want to try it out with Sevens Rugby live streaming. I can't check it out in my region so I need to use a VPN and Opera didn't work for me so it will be a good test to see!

Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.