Dating apps?

Status
Not open for further replies.

socialagency

Do you know any dating apps that helping us to connect or meet new friends in our country or all over the world?

Tatiana Stan

The most used dating app around the world is Tinder. I personally like the concept of this application. It allows you to see other users profiles and swipe left for dislike or right for like. When you and another person both swipe right, you have a match. That's when you can start a chat and get to know each other better. This is a great feature because you won't get annoying messages from everybody, only from the ones you clearly have an interest in. There are many dating applications but this one is the most frequently used and it gives you the chance to meet many new people.
https://tinder.com/app/login?lang=ro I provided you the website, but you can also find it as a mobile app, available for both iOS and Android. Hope this was helpful, and good luck meeting new friends!

Attachments

• tinder-app-download-for-pc.png
    tinder-app-download-for-pc.png
    66.9 KB · Views: 14
Reactions: Albrenny

Albrenny

Albrenny
I totally agree with you! I enjoy using tinder for the same reasons. The best feature is being able to swipe “right” or swipe “left” which is basically saying “yes” am interested to get to know this person or “no” he/she isn’t my type. The idea behind this feature I believe is brilliant because no one is wasting each other time. It’s not a one way street the reason two people have the ability to connect with each other is because you both swipe “right”. You can frind this app in your App Store. Great app!

Attachments

• 79DA1954-F857-4DF8-AF90-2C16B7D655CF.jpeg
    79DA1954-F857-4DF8-AF90-2C16B7D655CF.jpeg
    164 KB · Views: 16

JB Fernandez

You might consider trying "Omegle". It's a site where you can talk to strangers all over the world. You can set your interest, and the system will look for people who has the same interest with yours.

Ela

Aside from Tinder or Omegle, you may also use wechat. It is a messaging and calling app that allows you to easily connect with family and friends across countries, and also find someone to date with. Actually, I know a lot of people met their husbands and wives via this app. You might want to consider this one to find your love. Hope this one will help.

maryjoycarbonell14

maryjoycarbonell14
One of the common used dating app is Tinder. This app is some sort of hook up game. Just be careful in using this app since your talking to an stranger.

Ela

Ela
This is true. I also tried using this app, but I immediately stopped because according to my friends, you can not find serious guys on tinder because a lot of them just want to hook up. But still, it is the user's choice. Just be careful and be responsible enough when talking to strangers.

lisadolor

Some of the Dating apps that I know are Tinder, Omegle and Neargroup. Neargroup is a chat bot in Facebook Messenger. You just have to search it in the search box and follow the instructions. All of the three are good dating apps as it helps you to choose the people you like or want to meet in person.

mikaelmatt152312

Truly there are lots of dating applications which we can download on our phones if we are interested in meeting people from all over the world. Some of those dating apps are Skout, Badoo, Tagged and etc. In this kind of dating app only we need to swipe the picture of the ones who catches our attention then leave the ones whom we don't like. Even we may give heart to them by simply clicking the heart icon if we are very much interested to that person. It is so much enjoyable of course to have new friends or maybe through these dating sites we will be able to meet the one whom we could be with for the rest of our life. But still we need to be very much careful in giving our personal information most specially if it is the first time in meeting them.

Attachments

• Skout.jpg
    Skout.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 17

studentph

There are a lot of apps out there that uses your location for basis, so what I usually do is just use a Fake GPS app so I can go to scavenge girls all around the world. I recommend you to do this because most of the time when you explain your situation to some people they become your friends.

ElGuapo96

I would strongly advice against that. Go outside and look for a real person that you can actually see, touch, smell, etc. Online dating is a scam and you will never get what you hoped for. I'm saying this with the best intentions, my best friend got deceived a couple times really badly, wouldn't like to see that happen to anyone else. Much love, peace out.

Chris Crocker

Chris Crocker
I agree with this thought, just having a question for you and everyone here. Do you consider Facebook as a dating app? and you trust people there?

Reactions: ElGuapo96

ElGuapo96

ElGuapo96
As the time moves on, Facebook is certainly becoming a dating app. But to answer your question, friend, absolutely not. It just seems way too shady what people are doing and how they are acting. Especially because it's so easy to create a fake profile and pretend that you are someone you are not.

Ela

Ela
For me, I don't consider facebook as a dating app. I think it depends on how people use it. Some use it to meet new people to date because more people have access to this app than other social media app. Some also take advantage of others so we have to be careful on using facebook.
But some people, like me, uses this app to connect and communicate with my friends and relatives from different places.

kd06

kd06
I agree with you on this. Don't use dating apps. I've read a lot of testimonies (most are hilarious ones) about how most dating apps user are after Sex and Money only. If you truly are searching for love then I advise you to wait for it to come on it's own form for you. Wanting things fast, most times, only leads towards failure. Learn to wait and if the right time comes grab it.

Ela

Wow. You are right. There is still a big difference in meeting the right one for you in person and online. You will really know if a person has a good intention to you if you will be meeting him face to face. Some are just lucky to meet their destiny online, but in reality, a lot of people take advantage of others online.

Reactions: ElGuapo96

ElGuapo96

ElGuapo96
Absolutely agree. Also it can be extremely awkward if the expectations aren't met. I've had numerous situations when i was younger. I would meet a decent person, good looking, smart and everything else. And when we met it was complete shock. She had a friend typing instead of her, so i was basically tricked :D

Joey Mercado

Hello, I think you can consider also the Tagged where you will meet people around the world and it may be also a dating App, to share you a short story, on this site I've met my ex girlfriend back then but we had just recently broke up after 2 years of in a relationship. I am not saying that the site , if you meet the person you will end up of failure like me , but it is not like that because until now we are friends but just friends only. Maybe the relationship did not work due to we are on our young age that time.

I am still recommending this site even though I have failure past from this because until now I am using it and meet some ladies too. But still the longetivity of the possible relationship you will build will be be of course up to you. Make sure that when you are on a dating site, learn not to expect too much and deal with the reality, just be yourself for the want you want too meet is also a true person. Thirdly, you must have the patience that not all the people you will invite to go on a date with you will agree and Lastly, learn how to build relationship /friends with the people you will possibly meet . Do not be too judgmental also that you are below the belt also of your jokes try to being sensitive and be true.

This is their site: www.tagged.com

https://secure.tagged.com/

If you are waiting for a reply or a looking for your dating meet up you can try also tagged for leisure some time because you can play also while waiting fro the reply of your possible date on the site.

Hope it helps Best of luck my friend.

Kindly look on the image for your reference.

Attachments

• tagged 1.jpg
    tagged 1.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 13
  • tagged 2.jpg
    tagged 2.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 15

motherof4

I don't see anything wrong to find your partner on a dating site or using a dating app. I guess it would depend on the person and how he/she involves himself/herself to the person that she/he just met online. I would suggest that you have to be smart and start with getting to know each other process before jumping into the relationship. There are lots of couples successful stories that they just met online. :)

You may try craiglist, tinder, whatsapp,wechat, filipino christian, and a lot more.

charlou

Do you know any dating apps that helping us to connect or meet new friends in our country or all over the world?
I would personally recommend Meetme and Skout. These apps are somewhat connected to each other. Your profile on Meetme can be seen in Skout if you allow the app to sync it. I have been in these apps for quite a while now and I have been on few dates already. You can chat to anyone you like and there is also the 'interested' part of it. Your profile can be seen in public or you can make it private in the settings. Both of the apps also has the 'live' section to it and it is really fun to watch others doing activities like singing, answering interviews etc. When it comes to dating, make sure you are in a public place. I have to say I earned a lot of friends both online and in real life with the help of these apps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views