Best VR Headset 2018?

Alex_smith

Can you tell me what is the best The Best VR (Virtual Reality) Headsets of 2018? I am consider to choose one for gaming. Do you have any recommendations? I checked out some virtual reality headsets and platforms but could not figure out which is the best, if any can suggest me then it would be great. Thanks!

kaisantos2229

Can you tell me what is the best The Best VR (Virtual Reality) Headsets of 2018? I am consider to choose one for gaming. Do you have any recommendations? I checked out some virtual reality headsets and platforms but could not figure out which is the best, if any can suggest me then it would be great. Thanks!

I think this video I shared will help you decide what type of VR Headset would you buy. Even though I am not a fun of VR but I still do think the VR is bad ass and cool.

ElGuapo96

HTC vive has the best specifications by far, looks like it has everything that you need from a VR headset. Also, other VR headsets don't seem to be able to compete with it. I guess price doesn't bother you since you just said that you are looking for the best one?

Here is a picture of the VR headset mentioned above:

VR headset.png

starmz123

The Oculus Rift ($399) is what started the craze and, having tested out my brother's model briefly, I can attest to its solid build and quality immersion.

It is $200 less than the HTC Vive but still includes touch controllers and has more exclusives. That's not to say that the Vive isn't getting exclusives, and indeed its native Steam support lends itself well to future game partnerships and adaptations, but as of now, the Rift has a better library. Plus, it's likely to be able to play 'Vive exclusives' too.

The Rift does require a little more processing power from your computer, so you need to make sure your PC is up to the task. Additionally, the Vive has better tracking and will be going wireless soon.

I think which headset will be best for you comes down to what kind of user you are. Do you want to access a wider range of games? Go for the pioneer Rift, which opened the market.

Do you want to be fully immersed in your games and bet on longevity? Go for the Vive, which is showing promising developments.

Are you a fan of certain systems, such as the Playstation or Windows? Consider Playstation VR or the Samsung Odyssey.

I hope this helped and good luck with your search!

Older threads
Newer threads
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.