Best DJ apps that I can use?

MomoStarr16

Hey I am going to be a dj on my friend's birthday. He invited me to be her dj just because I know and love too many music. I know there are apps that can be use as a dj. Create a list, play double music, and etc. There are lots of them when I go to Google Play. Can you suggest me the best you used di app??

hetzky

You're never going to get a DJ app on a phone that does a better job than a laptop. Even if you don't have a dedicated DJ controller you can use a virtual one. To DJ effectively you need two sound outputs, which is achieved using an external soundcard, which isn't very easy on a phone. I would recommend buying a $5 soundcard from Amazon, downloading Algoriddim dJay on your laptop, and downloading the dJay controller app onto your phone. That way you can have the dashboard on your laptop, and use the phone as the controller, allowing you to use the touch screen from functions that require more sensitivity, like crossfading or looping.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views