Apple Watch?

rizzywrites

We all know even watches could be techy in this time. I wanna know if the apple watch is really worthy to buy?

( PHOTO FROM GOOGLE IMAGES )
watch-modelheader-series3-hero-201709_GEO_GB.png

Martinsx

I know some people who are making use of such smart wrist watches and I must say that I find it very appealing to have one but due to the nature of my job which involves getting in contact with water all the time, it's definitely going to be impossible to wear the watch always, and what is the fun in having a smart wrist watch that you can't wear all the time to make and receive calls as you please?

Unless it's only on weekends that I can afford to wear the watch which I must admit wouldn't be satisfying enough for me but in general, the watch looks good and it's definitely worth buying.

Kayel

Smartwatches like apple watch comes handy and very convenient to use. For people like me who always have our phones inside our bags, we often missed important calls or messages. And also, having a smart watch is hassle free, especially if you are in a hurry. I guess it's worth buying.

JayRob2212

I have owned a number of various smartwatches, and currently I am rocking the Apple Watch gen 3. I have to say that it was worth it for me. I am looking into getting more exercise and this watch is a great activity tracker, with the heart track monitor and GPS. It is water resistant enough to go swimming and can even track your swimming exercises. I also enjoy that I can leave my phone at home and my messages and calls will still come through to my watch.

DenisMNE

DenisMNE
Hello, there !
Would you recommend us buying an iWatch ?
I think it is overpriced a little, but it has some decent features.
What are the pros, beside those you mentioned and cons of having an Apple watch ?
Looking forward hearing it from you.

zenhashy

I think it is not worthy to buy one. I can't seem to find what the use of it really.

DenisMNE

My fiancee got an apple watch, to help her out while shes working as a nurse.
It is very useful since they are not allowed to use their phones for most of the day.
She loves it but she thinks it is overpriced.
Anyhow, they made a good job with having something so small that can act as an smartphone.
Makes you able call and text people with it, check the emails, use apps you need.
The price will drop soon, unless they do not go with it like they do with iPhones.Each year a new one.

EfficientNinja

I think it’s too pricey for a smartwatch. But if you have the money and you already have other gadgets that are made by Apple, I think it’s worth it. If you don’t then there are other brands that have smartwatches that costs less. :)

amarkayam

it's depend on the use if used properly the apple watch proves to be really good and worthy in all aspects. The latest from the apple is apple watch 3 which is really good and also has nike+ version of the same.

mark86

My partner bought an Apple watch when he visited in the US. He really loves it and he always wearing it either at work or in casual catch up. He liked the benefits and quality of it. He used to have Pebble watch. He actually gave it to me but I used it not very often.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Recommended threads

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.