What is the greatest unit of smartphone Samsung has ever created for you?

otepeezy

Well, everyone has its own favorite. Tell me your thoughts about this.

Dracindo

I've only tried the Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini, but without a doubt, there would be better Samsung devices out there for me.

What about you @otepeezy?

mcnasci24

I spent a while checking options from the Samsung catalog and trying to find a device that isn't too costly and that it doesn't sacrifice the experience of an optimal-quality phone. For me, the Samsung Galaxy A6 is the most reasonable in every aspect, both when assessing the quality of finishes, such as features and hardware, and also the price.

It's made entirely in metal with an optimized front and SuperAMOLED Infinity Display of 5.6 inches. The hardware platform is solvent, with the Exynos 7870 chipset at the top and a sufficient memory configuration: 3 GB of RAM and 32 GB of internal storage.

clydeterence

The Samsung Galaxy S8. I was looking for a new Android phone and it came down to this or the Pixel 2. The Pixel 2 doesn't have a headphone jack so I opted for the s8. This is a great phone! I'm sure there are more detailed reviews out there, but overall, I love this phone. Smooth interface, beautiful form factor, headphone jack, no problems using all my apps. I like the unusual screen shape, which is a bit longer than typical, which means you get more screen space without having to deal with a super-wide phone. It does overheat more easily than my earlier Nexus 5 (to be fair, I accidentally took it into a sauna so this is an unusual use case) and there are times when the touch screen isn't quite as responsive as I'd like, but it's a solid phone for the price. I've used multiple apps and functions, hooked it up to Bluetooth speakers and headphones (regular and Bluetooth), connected to multiple WiFi ports, etc. And it's handled all of that pretty comfortably.

HappyLady

I have had a Samsung S5 neo for years and it has done me proud. My heart is in my mouth as I speak as I think the battery may be dying, but this phone has lasted forever and been dropped many times. My only issue would be wanting more room for apps, but I am a heavy app user as I have things on my phone that earn me money for being there. I think this is also as a result, the phone that earned me most money.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views