Most competitive online games?

ElGuapo96

As the tittle says, what games are the absolutely most competitive and are able to be played online? I, myself am a very competitive person and i just absolutely love the feeling of competing with someone, i love the challenge and the thrill in each and every game. Now, when it comes to phones i haven't really found too many games of this sort. So i would really like if you could recommend me a good one that will keep me at the edge of my seat.
Thanks a lot in advance, have a nice day, peace :)

ladyleony

For me it was the Mobile Legends, Maybe because it it the first app that I've played so far that full of action and also need a good strategy to overcome the opponent. And the good the thing about this app you can play along with your friends.

tiong8d

For me, it's Summoner's War. You are given a good storyline on the very first stage up to the last stage of the dungeons saying that you need to protect the summoner's world. You are given a whole lot of monsters ranging from 1-5 stars. You need to summon them using different scrolls. And what's good about this is that you can farm runes so that your summoned monsters can be more powerful. Also, there's this arena where you can fight other player's monsters. You can also fight them live battle! I've stopped a couple of months ago because I don't have phone yet but will definitely go back to playing this game when I have phone already.

JackOAT

Try "Rules of Survival" one of the first examples of the obvious Battle Royale invasion on a mobile platform. This game takes mobile experience to a whole new level and it shows how much closer mobile is to console gaming. It's a great game and its free.

kaisantos2229

Have you ever heard of the game called PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds? If you don't, it's an online role-playing video game in which a very large number of people participate simultaneously or a Battle Royale type of a game. It's created by the company called Bluehole Studio Inc., PUBG Corporation. Besides from DOTA2, PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds is currently the latest craze for the gamer's community all over the world today. Actually I am actively playing the PC version of PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds since January.

I always wish that I could to play PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds at my mobile device. It would be a great help for players who doesn't have the luxury of owning a PC and luckily the Chinese made a clone mobile version of this game. Based on what I've heard from people who tried playing the mobile version of PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds, the clone mobile version is as good as the PC version. And they said downloading this game is quite tricky.

If this clone version is as good as the PC version, then I suggest you should try playing this game, it's very competitive game. Check the preview below.

I also included other MMORPG games that I think you might also like to check out.

Rules of Survival

Ultra hunt

Glorious Mission

Europa

DenisMNE

DenisMNE
I will check out ''Rules of Survival''.
Looks pretty decent and I like the any game, movie, books that has something to do with keep a character alive in harsh conditions.
What are your thoughts of them game and would you recommend it by your own experience?
Looking forward hearing it out from you.

EfficientNinja

EfficientNinja
Yes, you should play Rules of Survival right now. PUBG Mobile is still in its early stages and the gameplay is still rough. So for the meantime, ROS is a good start for Battle Royale games. :)

DenisMNE

DenisMNE
PUBG is early stage ?
God, I love when I do not have to start a game that has been on for years.I feel like I am behind many other players who joined years ago and it kills the experience.
Battle Royale ? Watched a movie, haha, will check the game out, but will see about Rules of Survival first.
Thanks for the info.

shaknaks10

I'd say Dota2, it has the highest pays on tournaments ever, for those who wanna try it.
As you can see Dota 2 is a big opportunity that you should take advantage, start with 2 hours per day, don't abuse and try to learn as much as you can from every game. Don't be scared because soon you will become a very good player and don't forget that the school must be on the first priority for you. Be careful newbie because Dota 2 is an extremely addictive drug, I am telling this from my own experience :)

axivwater14

One of the most popular online mobile games nowadays is Mobile Legends or ML for short. This game is a 5v5 PvP battle, it has an amazing graphics and features which will surely can picked the interest of a gamer. It has a gameplay like League of Legends a popular online pc game which also have a fancy graphics and unique features. This game will surely entertain you and you will surely get addicted to it.

Joey Mercado

As the tittle says, what games are the absolutely most competitive and are able to be played online? I, myself am a very competitive person and i just absolutely love the feeling of competing with someone, i love the challenge and the thrill in each and every game. Now, when it comes to phones i haven't really found too many games of this sort. So i would really like if you could recommend me a good one that will keep me at the edge of my seat.
Thanks a lot in advance, have a nice day, peace :)

For me I could tell you try to play the Rules of Survival, for sure you will enjoy it.

you can watch the video for tutorial here ..

EfficientNinja

You should also try ranked or competitive modes of games like Vainglory, Mobile Legends, and Arena of Valor. It is very hard to win games especially if you are in the higher ranks. But if you really want "real" competitive games, you should switch to PC and play DOTA 2, League of Legends, and PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds. There are many kids in mobile games that's why I can't even consider them competitive. Good luck! :D

DenisMNE

Are they one of those games that are advertised via Facebook?
I hate when I watch an ad for a game and it turns out to be something completely different.
LoL is played by my little brother so I often watch him play it and I haven't played DOTA for at least 7 years, back in elementary school.
Thank you for sharing !

kd06

Try Castle clash. I just started playing the game for like 4 days and I am already hooked to it. Doing everything to level up fast and be able to defeat higher leveled players. It's really addictive you know. It is my first time to play this kind of game for I never really find appeal on such before but this once that I gave it a go, I turned to be addicted to it, so I highly recommend you try it too.

Cathyikay12

For me, Mobile Legends is the best game to play online as you can play it using your smartphone. You can play it anywhere and anytime. As for you being competitive, there are different tiers, the higher your tier the more good players you can play with. And there are so many good players around the world the you can compete with. Second to Mobile Legends that you might get interested is Rules of Survival, the mobile version of PUBG, base on some reviews (RoS) graphic and game play is much better that PC's PUBG, RoS is basically a survival game, either kill the enemy or be killed. The fun part that I personally like is

Dracindo

I usually refrain from competitive games on phones. Not only because my phone is always a cheaper model, causing my phone to overheat from most of these games, but also because I can't properly handle games on such a small screen. Once you go bigger you can't go back.

So when it comes down to competitive games for my phone, I usually stick with something that I can play ocassionally, like Final Fantasy XV: a new empire. I can only play for 10 or 15 minutes, and then there is nothing I can do but wait for my buildings to finish or my war march to reach their destination and return home. But I'm guessing that's not the kind of game you're looking for.

XyferXyrus

For me the most competitive online game is DOTA 2, It is so exciting game. I remember the times when I got addicted to this game. Individual skills and team strategy is the key to win the game. This game can only be played in desktop. I am not quite sure if the developer will release in smartphone, but you can play a game similar to it like Mobile Legends, it has the same concept. By the way my favorite Dota hero is dragon knight. :)

Attachments

• dk.jpeg
    dk.jpeg
    78.2 KB · Views: 19

clydeterence

Currently, Overwatch and Starcraft Remasetered, along with the fully released Starcraft II. Don’t forget the world-renowned DotA 2 and Counter-Strike 1.6, as well as Source. PubG is the recent newcomer, a realistic(though still somewhat arcade) combat simulator, pretty fast paced and aggressive. So make your choice and dive in!

joshy404

I wouldn't suggest a Multiplayer Online Battle Arena Video Games like Dota2 and League of Legends since they are very known and I bet you already played one of those. I also bet you already tried any MMORPG, but I will still suggest that genre. If you really want a competitive game over a million of players around the world, MMORPG is the best game genre for you. I don't actually have any MMORPG games availble to suggest on PC but for your mobile gaming experience, Dragon Nest M - Sea is the perfect game for you. I will leave a link of the game below for you to check.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.playfungame.ggplay.lzgsea&hl=en
iOS: https://apps.apple.com/ph/app/dragon-nest-m-sea/id1364803895

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views