What are your thoughts about the latest Vivo V9?

Roch Lazada

Vivo-V9.jpg

I am very excited about this new release of Vivo which is the "Vivo V9". I think this will going to be competitive in the market especially to those who are looking for an alternative equivalent for those higher price range smartphones. Vivo V9 has a specs of 4GB Ram, 64GB internal storage, 6 inch screen and a processor of Qualcom Snapdragon. For the Camera specs, It has a 24 megapixel front camera and a 16 megapixel rear camera. Now what do you think about this new release of Vivo? I would like to know your thoughts and opinions about it.

Joey Mercado

I think Vivo Phone are making his way and standards of lining itself in the world of Smartphones since not all made phones have made thier way to be known, though Vivo seems beginner but I can say that it can touch the market by its powerful camera Megapixel because we all know that people now a days want to take selfies, groufies and captured every special moment they have, and it feels good when the captured photo seems in a high quality. And I have a friends who are using Vivo Phone and they don't have any complaint yet and hoping they dont encounter one so that the Vivo Phone names and will keep its credibility. Well I am looking forward for this seems nice phone to have too. Thank you

Roch Lazada

Roch Lazada
I agree that it will really hook the market because of it's camera. Some smartphone users thinks more of the quality of phone cameras because of the trends in media sharing online. People nowadays are learning more about photography and capturing quality images and sharing it in their different social media accounts especially on Instagram where fashion, travel and other lifestyle bloggers uses this platform to influence more people.

Sev7en

Based on my research about this device, the first thing that I've noticed is that they incorporate the style of the screen from Apple's iPhone X. The dimensions are also quite the same from iPhone X, sporting 6.3 inches and with a screen-to-body ratio of 85.2%. Screen resolution might be a little down at only 1080x2280 but the pixel density of 400 ppi will make it more brighter even if the settings is below minimum. We are all aware that brightness with a 16M colors that is displayed by the screen will have a great toll on the battery, so let's see how much percentage of the battery will be consumed by just tweaking the display to 50-70%.

OS used is the latest from Android, which is Oreo. So we can expect so many bugs and glitches along the way but I believe from previous versions of Vivo that their after market support is quite responsive when dealing with technical support. Another thing to see is the GPU and CPU performance, can it withstand heavy usage; playing online games, stream movies, download huge files, multitask several social media platforms, and operate GPS real time.

4 GB of RAM is quite a standard nowadays to the new emerging developments of mobile devices. So in this department we can see if the transitions from App A to App B is smooth and not causing lags.

In terms of Camera, I believe that this is built for selfie users also. With a 16 and 24 MP, back to front camera, this is quite good for a China phone. But with a f2.0 aperture this isn't very good at moving subjects on a photo. And I hope this camera is good in low light environment for its asking price of $359.

Emmaz

This phone has just everything that I look for out for in a phone device. Higher RAM size is a must for me with any kind of device I'm looking at buying. The camera pixels are perfectly good and the internal memory at 64GB is wonderful. There is just only one thing that is still remaining and it's the battery life capacity. What is the battery mAh capacity?

Martinsx

The features of this "Vivo V9" phone device looks great, every phone user would love to get his hands on the device especially for its RAM size and memory capacity. Girls would be thrilled more for its camera pixel at 24 megapixel front camera and a 16 megapixel rear camera. This is definitely going to give them exciting pictures snapping experience. Although I didn't see anything about it's battery capacity. What's the specs of its battery life? You should remember that a good phone that have all the good features but can't last long because of low battery capacity is just a useless phone because no one can use a phone with dead battery.

Joy ann

The first thing you will notice about the Vivo V9 is its design. At first glance, it looks like any other phone with a taller display. Power the phone on, and the notch becomes visible. The Vivo V9 has thin borders on the sides and top of the screen, and a slightly thicker one at the bottom. The notch sits at the top and houses the 24-megapixel selfie camera, earpiece, notification LED, and other sensors. Vivo has managed to cram in a 6.3-inch display with a 19:9 aspect ratio and a resolution of 1080x2280 pixels. The "ears" on either side of the notch are used to show system status icons. The smartphone is 75.03mm wide and 7.89mm thick, which makes it comfortable to hold. It is light at 150g, but it is hard to reach the top of the display when using this phone with one hand.

ElGuapo96

It seems like a really good really strong phone. I cannot wait to get my hands on it, it seems like so much fun and joy. I am not familiar with that brand but i have heard some nice things so i guess it is really good. The price is good, specifications are cool, absolutely cannot wait!

Fishbate

I think VIVO V9 will do great in the market. It has a great offer in terms of features and specifications. Although i haven't tried a VIVO smartphone yet, some friends told me that they are actually great specially with selfies and videos.

Also the advertising and marketing department of VIVO is doing great, I have seen VIVO all over the web :p and clearly they are doing everything to promote their product.

Choosing Stephen:giggle: as their official Model is also a wise move...
Great product, excellent team... a good combination for success...

Have a great day:coffee:!

ion

The design is good, and looks like any other phone, with a taller display. It has gone for a vertically stacked dual-camera module similar to the ones on the iPhone X. It's also has implemented face recognition for the v9, using camera. Selfie quality is good with sharp details and proper exposure. . Face Beauty works as advertised and was able to enhance our selfies without erasing important features.

raks

Most of my family members have a Vivo phone. They keep on taking pictures:giggle: wherever we are. I think it's really meant to people who loves taking selfies and to the people who wants to look fair and fresh in their pictures, even my mama enjoys using a Vivo phone:giggle: and I'm happy to see that. In addition to it it's easy to use, clear and cute. That's why I'm looking forward to have one and experience it's charm.

kaisantos2229

It looks good for a smartphone that has Android 8.1 (Oreo), Qualcomm MSM8953-Pro Snapdragon 626 and Octa-core 2.2 GHz Cortex-A53 Adreno 506 with 4GB of RAM only for $371.

It actually look promising to me and I don't mind buying it. For a smartphone that has decent specification , it's very affordable. I only hope that Vivo V9 is as good as what the company claim it will be.

hbdamayon

I think it's good and perfectly fit for taking selfies. It has also a good specs that everyone would want to and ideal for all user as well. The appearance also looks nice and good to use. I'm looking forward to have this kind of smartphone.

jeanette30

This brand is making its way to up in the market and creating a good name on this industry. I am also into this brand because many friends and relatives have recommend this to me. They say it was great and very user friendly. So test it, I personally try it but not the VIVO 9 it was on e they have previously launch in the market. I can say that it has beautiful designed. I agree that it looks similar with iPhone X but this brand offer a good quality product. It has a beautiful camera, i tried using it in our video project and it gives a very good capture. I am looking forward to this brand. And I thing they will our high because the world is slowly recognizing its fame.

tedzk26

Nice looking phone and quality. But pls have an originality, that's much better. stop copying ios. I don't mind it, but i thought it was there to give us more screen, slimmer bezels without sacrificing and ear piece and front camera.

meinschatz

Vivo has been competitively soaring high in the market in terms of sales since it was launched in the Philippines 2 years ago. I was one of the very first few people then who owns a Vivo smartphone and I never had any regrets purchasing it. I had Vivo Y50 in 2016, which is still working fine until now and gave it to my sister after buying myself a new Vivo V7 last 2017. This year 2018, Vivo has already launched their newest mid range flagship phone Vivo V9. I probably go check this out to their nearest outlet, I like that the phone screen is larger for better viewing experience. Camera was also improved which is now even great for photography and selfies. I am really excited to try it and hopefully own one of this as well soon.
I just had one wish, longer battery life.

myra21

Vivo V9 is a competitive brand of phone among the marketplace.It offers amazing features that surely will catch the attention of users.It has 6.30-inch touchscreen display with resolution of 1080 pixels by 2280 pixels.It became a top selling brand since it was launch in the Philippines.It will suit the interest of millennials like me.It was an ideal phone and those who have it already are lucky.

Foneposter

From the reviews that I've read, this is a phone that tries to copy the IPhone X. While it succeeds
in copying some features, there are other features that are wanting. What would make me buy the Vivo 9 is its processing power, large screen real estate, and Android Oreo. The things that would make me think twice about buying it are the red tinge on the display, inconsistent camera performance and short battery life.

Jaymalie

I love vivo v9 because its starting to be a competition to other smartphone companies ,the prices are fair and the features of the phone are incredible ,this features include
1. a camera with 16mp +5mp
A strong flash that goes with the camera
A 24 mp front camera with high quality pictures

2. battery -will all don't want a phone that needs to be charged all the time with vivo v9 it provides a 3260mAH battery and a inbuilt battery

3. Screen - the screen to vivo v9 is wide and you can easily watch movies it's screen is 15.51cm,1080*2280px 400 ppl

4. general performance -This phone doesn't hang ,it has a 4gb ram with a snapdragon of 626 which is awesome

jaybee19

My thoughts about this phone is that I can see it as a good competitor for smartphones who have similar designs and great specs. Even though this phone almost has the same design with iPhone X because of the almost bezel less display and the notch at the top, for me it's a little bit better because it has a smaller notch (though still it has). I also want to compliment Vivo for making such a well crafted smartphone who could compete with bigger brands because there will be consumers who'll prefer to spend less and have quality at the same time.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views