Use your gmail account as a backup Hard Disk

TheGodfather

Although today we have available HDD with a large storage capacity, we all know that space is never enough. With this method, you can use the gmail account completely free for free as a hard disk online with up to 10Gb of space available.

Now, of course, you can not install games, record movies, etc. but it's great for the storage of pictures, programs and other small things, and there is no user who does not have a bar that is Gb on the board ...

Creating a Gmail HDD

First and foremost, you need to create a Gmail account if you do not already have it and get their email address. Once you have done this, you will download this small program and install:

For download click here : Gmail drive

After installation, you will see a virtual Hard Drive of about 10 GB in your computer.

1.jpg

Then when you go to it (the first startup) you will be asked to enter your name and password, your name is actually your gmail example if your email [email protected] means you will type web-tips (you do not type gmail.com ) and of course your access code.

And as you can see in the picture below you have your Gmail HDD, here I have put a program on it clearly to see:

HDD2-300x235.jpg

Hope it helped.

Joey Mercado

Well @TheGodfather ,, It treally helps, thank you for this . I am not totally aware that we can use our gmail as back up hard disk since I am using this as for business emails only. Thank you so much! I will try it some other time

carol0502

Omg is it really possible? I never imagine that gmail can really do that. I know where to put my bunch of photos now.

I wish I can do the same with movies and games lol so I don't have to buy hard disk which is expensive.

NiceMan

That's great! Now I can backup my important files on Gmail drive which is very helpful for me. Also, this will be good for my friend which is running out of space on his computer. Thanks by the way.

kurtricatura

Nice to see you sharing this information since I've also been doing this since last year I think and I have never had troubles with my files and storage. To be honest it's much safer than a physical hard drive (in terms of it being deleted) but for security it's best to not put sensitive information or files.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads