Top 5 Smartphones with the Longest Battery Life for 2018

marciayudkin

Smartphone battery life is always considered one of the most important factors besides the power configuration - because all of that speed will become meaningless if your smartphone does not have much vitality.
And of course the market today is not lacking in devices with gigantic battery capacity, which is enough to help you do a lot of things at the same time in the long run that is still left over for the rest of the day, and it's cheap for only from $200 to $300. Find out what the longest battery life here - even beyond the Note 8 with the 3300 mAh battery topped the high-end segment today:

1. Lenovo P2

Top 5 Smartphones with the Longest Battery Life 1.png

The P2 from China's smartphone brand has a capacity of 5100 mAh, comes with fast charger and solid metal body. Configuration is also quite powerful, with 4GB of RAM and at least 64GB of default memory, 13MP rear camera and 5MP front camera. Even with the Super AMOLED screen up to 5.5 inches in size, it does not compromise the durability of the battery in the chassis.

2. Asus Zenfone 3s Max

Top 5 Smartphones with the Longest Battery Life 2.png

Less than the Lenovo P2, the Zenfone 3s Max from Asus is still staggering with its 5000 mAh power. Through theoretical testing, users can use smartphone for up to 3 days if charged in ordinary tasks, and maximum waiting time is up to 34 days.

3GB of RAM and 8-core chips are also attractive at low cost, while the Zenfone 3s Max also supports up to 2TB of external memory.

3. Nubia N1

Top 5 Smartphones with the Longest Battery Life 3.jpg

Another smartphone brand from China to appear on this list. It's only $170 - equivalent to nearly $4 million, but its strong configuration, solid design and its 5000 mAh battery life is always a factor in the gaming market. Cheap midges are hotter than ever.

4. ZTE Blade A2 Plus

Top 5 Smartphones with the Longest Battery Life 4.jpg

The 12-hour success rate of the Blade A2 Plus weighs in on enough to make it much more portable, especially when it comes to fast charging compared to conventional smartphones. There are two separate battery saver modes, "Ultra Power Saving Mode" and "Smart Power-Save" that suit the circumstances to maximize your experience.

8GB RAM, 2-in-2 dual SIM, 5.5-inch Full HD screen, 13MP/5MP front-facing camera and 5000 mAh battery - that's enough to convince you at just over 4 million. or not?

5. Nokia 3310 (2017)

Top 5 Smartphones with the Longest Battery Life 5.jpg

The Nokia 3310's "revived" version of the 2017 is not a smartphone, but what it represents is enough for any smartphone face to now bow to.
Even with a 1200 mAh battery, it's four times less than the other 5000 mAh, but because of its lightweight design and basic functionality, the Nokia 3310's talk time is up to 22 hours. wait also up...1 month. Configuration for the Nokia 3310 (2017) is also quite "full" functionality: 240x320 screen, 2 dual SIM, 2MP rear camera and 16GB memory, support for 32GB memory card.

Do you know any smartphones with better battery Life? please add below. I would hear your shares.

Bingggay03

Whoa! I do hope some of these phones are available in my place. Although the nokia phones think I saw them already. Some people who are always on the go like me really need phone with a good and lasting battery life. I always get bored when I'm charging my phone. I feel uncomfortable bringing those power banks.

ElGuapo96

You haven't said how long can the number 1. phone on your list last? The Lenovo P2, i am really curious about how long can it last while playing music or running less demanding applications. When it comes to longest lasting phones i have heard nothing but great things about the new Huawei Mate 9. I have heard that it can last up to 3 days which is absolutely insane considering how strong and demanding that phone is.
Also basically every Nokia phone ever can last a long time. They make ridiculously good phones, shame that they are sidelined because they spent a lot of time on Windows products.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.