Suggestion for the best smartwatches?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterjed

I am planning to buy A smartwatch. Any suggestions on what suits me. I am adventurous. I want to travel a lot and I want to use it for mountain climbing and diving. Are there any Smartwatch we can use for that. Or do you have any experience using it for these activities? Thanks

kaisantos2229

If you have a deep pocket to buy the best smartwatch out in the market then I suggest you try either Apple Watch 3 or Ticwatch E, both are top of the line smartwatches. But if you are on a budget then I suggest should buy either Sony Smartwatch 3 or Asus Zenwatch 2, both are to good for their value.

MomoStarr16

Hi sir, there are lots of smartwatches that has a good function for everything. And if you have the right kind of budget, finding a good one is easy. But i think smartwatches are not suitable for hiking or climbing. Maybe you should wear watch that can withstand the rough surrounding that you are planning to go. You know, scratches and anything alike. Try a better watch that are fit for that activities. But for smartwatch try Garmin's fenix 5. Google it and you'll see how good it is. :)

Fishbate

Hi there @Masterjed , if you are a Android user i suggest you go for a Casio Pro Trek Smart WSD-F20 . I think it whats suits you..referring on what you have described about yourself.
This watch is specially made for adventurous people.
1518594158163.png

But if you are an IOS user i suggest you go for an APPLE Watch , APPLE Watch 3 is the latest if i'm not mistaking.

1518594471660.png

If your thinking compatibility, i recommend buying a smartwatch associated with your smartphone. Example, if your smartphone is Samsung..its best to get SAMSUNG GEAR smartwatches. This way you can be sure that connectivity and compatibility is not an issue.

I have done searching for you ...check the link if you want more options in buying one :

http://www.trustedreviews.com/guide/best-smartwatch

I hope this helps..

Attachments

• 1518594123618.png
    1518594123618.png
    265 KB · Views: 16
Status
Not open for further replies.
Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
spb
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

New Threads

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.