Sony or Samsung?

ElGuapo96

I am currently in a dilemma whether i should by myself a Sony or Samsung phone. Both seem like a good deal, great aesthetics, performance, basically everything.
Can you give me a helping hand and guide me towards any of these two? I am looking for a mid price one, if possible, not over $400.

Thanks so much for reading,let me know your opinion.

Much love, peace :)

Uyj143

Sony is always gonna be a better Choice when it comes to the functions and designs.
If you have a kind of collection of Sony Devices then it something like a cherry on the cake which gives you a better Technological hand over.

Sony gives you better Sound,Display,Processing but in a Higher cost.
Samsung gives you nothing such comparable in Lower prices.

Reactions: ElGuapo96

ElGuapo96

ElGuapo96
Well yes, i absolutely agree about the design. In my opinion Sony has some of the best looking, if not the MOST aesthetically pleasing phones. I mean just look at this beauty!
xsszs.jpg

Only think that makes me think twice is the performance, reliability and durability, most of all. I am not sure how it compares to Samsung.
If you truly believe they are that better, than thanks, i will save more money and buy myself a newer Sony phone :)

DesiderioJr.

I would suggest Sony more than Samsung because Sony has a lot of graphic and features that i like and its so affordable to buy it. Especially about downloading, there's no ads or visit any site its so easy to download apps and songs

DenisMNE

I would have to go with Samsung.
I do not trust Sony phones that much.I trust their PlayStation, but no the phone.
I never owned one and I do not believe I will, but I owned Samsung.
Despite that I own iOS now, when it comes down to these two I will choose Samsung as I was more familiar with it.
Good for developers, good platform, bunch of possible apps to download, are among things that attracted me the most.

Joey Mercado

Joey Mercado
@DenisMNE I am agree with you mate, I like the SONY Playstation and like you you can consider it as one of the most trusted brands in gaming world but on the world of smartphone I prefer the Samsung one, because I have own 2 units of Samsung before but I Have the contentment using those phone, It is easy to navigate with , user friendly and we can say that Samsung is the leading brand in the Android phones, correct me if I am wrong ,.. Thank you I hope it helps.

jeniffer26

I would go for Sony. Sony is a veteran when it comes to smartphones era. Its devices have been at the top of our best smartphones list for years. The Xperria XZ2 compact is Sony's new mini flagship with 5 in screen and is now available fro pre-orders. With a new design, 18:9 display, and has the ability to record 4K HDR video, this packs an awful lot into a pretty small phone at a decent price. While Samsung Galaxy S8 has 5.8 inches, its front and back glass has Corning Gorrilla Glass 5, has the ability to record 2K HDR. If we compare Sony XZ and Samsung Galasxy S8 both are making top-notch phones with top in class processors, both of them having great displays XZ-4K and S8-2K. But Sony's devices are capable enough to perform with less glitches so you can always go for a Sony if you want a simple and decent looks. That is more peace of mind according to me.

Winn04

I would advise you to go for Samsung! I am currently using a Samsung Brand right now and I've been using this phone for 3 years now. You will never get an issue with this brand so long as you bought it brand new.(because used phone might be already damaged depends on how the previous owner handled it) I heard about some brands that has certain issues with app incompatibility which I never experienced with my Samsung phone. My Dad's phone which is an old android version is Samsung as well. And you won't believe me if I'll tell you it's already 7 years old. And he is still using it with less care.(my Dad is not really the organized and gentle when it comes to his personal stuffs) Truly its brand speaks for itself when it comes to performance and durability. Go for Samsung Brand!

AJoseph94

The Samsung is one of the best phones you can get right now. It works just as well as the iPhone, if not better. Plus, it can hold a lot of data. I've had mine for 5 years now, and in those five years, I've had so many good memories! I have been able to take over a million photos and multitask by opening two tabs at once. It's so convenient, too because, unlike iPhones, they tend to last long. It doesn't break as soon as it gets to a certain point. You can have it working for you for two years and nothing will happen, unless you drop your phone most of the time.

hstinscdln

On the previous years, Sony was really the best for me. But now, I think other smartphone brands can offer a lot more than what Sony can. If you want to enjoy the latest features, go with Samsung. If you want a durable phone, go with Sony. I have an old Xperia Tipo that I am still using until now.

XyferXyrus

Sony and Samsung, in terms of quality and durability, these two products are just slightly the same. Either you choose any one if it, Sony or Samsung, you don't need to worry about .. What would worry you the most is money, it is expensive. ;)

rahuldaso

I would like to have to go with Samsung.
I do not trust Sony phones that much.I trust their PlayStation, but no the phone.
I never owned one and I do not believe I will, but I owned Samsung

Valerie Green

I was a happy Xperia user, but Sony couldn't cope up with the current market. The new Sony mobiles couldn't capture the market like the other smartphone companies does.

Valerie Green

Samsung will win the race if compared to Sony Smartphones. Samsung has really upgraded their phones and has a great market share. To maintain and to increase their market share they are launching new products almost every 6months. Their processors, camera quality and their design has really improved over the time.

Dracindo

I compared both once and I gotta say they're both good, but I think I would go with Samsung, since I feel like they have a better focus on smartphones, thus I think they have a better support for the smartphones they sell me, both hardware, software and anything else related to it.

Doesn't mean I dislike Sony or never choose Sony over Samsung, but most of the times, I'm just leaning more to a Samsung Smartphone.

BillEssley

BillEssley
Agree with you, both Sony and Samsung are reputable technology companies that produce high-quality products, including smartphones. The choice between them often comes down to personal preferences, budget, and specific features you're looking for in a smartphone. It's great that you've done your research and have found Samsung to be a good fit for your needs. Ultimately, the best choice is the one that meets your specific needs and preferences.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.