Should I buy the iPhone XS Maz 2-3 years from now?

SS1234

The iPhone is a product known for its greatness, it features top of the line specs although it cuts down some features such as extra storage and a headphone jack. As a user of android phones from varying brands I have experienced and have seen many things that are quite a disappointment for me. Most of my phones last me 2-3 years my phone comes from brands like Samsung, Huawei, and LG; I have also tried phones from local brands here in my country. I know that other people would say that it could last more but during these 2-3 years of my constant usage I feel that the phone becomes worse as time goes by. I know that all phones experience this but I really am bothered by just how worse an android phone can become in comparison to iOS phones.

In some reviews they complemented iPhones because it could last longer that any other android phones, they say that the reason could be because of the constant upgrade in software that Apple gives its user which can reach up to 5-6 years unlike some android brands which only offer security and software update of up to 2 years.

As someone who has used android phones for a long time I am thinking of switching to an iOS phone but the price tag of a brand new iPhone is too much for my budget. I am currently waiting for the price of the phone to depreciate in value I can wait for about 2-3 years just in time for me to replace my current Samsung phone. The phone that I wish to buy 2 years from now is the iPhone XS Max.

I am curious as to whether there are others who have also experienced feelings like this about android phones and have wished to switch to an iOS phone. Would buying an iPhone XS Max be worth it when I buy it 2-3 years from now?

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

New Threads

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.