Samsung Limited space storage

jujutaetae30

Any tip on how to prevent Samsung from having limited space storage. Even though I use memory card to move all my files.

Fishbate

Hi @jujutaetae30 , one way to solve limited storage problems on an android smartphone is by merging your SD card memory to your internal memory. The problem with some pre-installed apps is that you cannot transfer them to your SD. This apps will eventually acquire more memory because of updates and cache.

Merging your Internal and SD memory would make them system managed. The system will acknowledge the SD memory as part of its internal system giving you a higher storage capacity.

One thing though, you have to ROOT your phone to do this. Also you need to back up your files before doing the method because you have to format your SD in this process.

Note: I do not recommend rooting your phone, there are risks in rooting a phone. Also doing this may disqualify you from availing privileges from warranties.

Here's a video for your reference:

Please be informed that there are claims that they can do memory merging without rooting. I haven't tried them yet, just make sure that you have enough information before trying any methods.

Have a great day:coffee:!

behappie

If you are encountering this issue, reset your phone by pressing the Power/Lock button for about 10 seconds or until it boots up successfully. This will allow it to refresh its system, and sometimes, this process also solves minor glitches. Make sure that you have uninstalled the apps that you no longer need completely too and that you did not just simply disabled them.
When these fail to solve the problem, try out the solutions below:
1. Move Files to MicroSD Card
Ease up the burden of your internal memory by moving your pictures or videos to your external memory. You can also store them into your computer.
2. Clear App and Browser Cache
3 Remove Erratic Apps

Rouge apps can cause this particular issue too. Uninstall any app that you think is behaving erratically or try to disable the most recent app that you have installed prior to the problem. Then, check if you are still getting the error.
4. Perform Hard Reset
If all else fails, perform a Hard Reset to undo any harmful changes brought about by third-party apps and free up your memory completely. This will only leave your basic apps after the process so make sure that you have backed up your important files prior.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.