New iPhone?

ElGuapo96

Have there been any news about the new, upcoming iPhone? I haven't heard anything but i am really looking forward to Apple's next device since all of their stuff is extremely high quality and they always deliver :)
I would really love to know something, even if it is just rumors or empty stories, feel free to share what you got.
So, according to your knowledge and level of information, what is the next iPhone that is going to hit the market? It has been quite some time since the release of iPhone X so i think we can expect a new phone soon.

Joey Mercado

Hello!

Actually like you I am looking forward for the new Iphone mobile that the Apple will release too soon because like Samsung they are already release their Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus in the market. But so far I haven't heard of anything or any unit or new iPhone that will soon release. Hoping that it will always exceed people's expectation and still high standard quality will soon out.

Let's just update here maybe one of the member will reply soon. Thanks for this post

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views