Minecraft on Smartphones or on Computer?

charlou

Hello everyone!

I have always been a fan of Minecraft. I just love how free it is to build, design and control your character. But the question is,is it better playing it on smartphones or on computer? Which one do you prefer?

DenisMNE

I do not think you should play Minecraft on a smartphone.
It will not give you the same experiences as with playing on a computer.
Mostly because of the screen size but keep in mind that a huge number of smartphones brands can not deal with the games system as good as computers can.
My brother is a fan of it and as far as I can remember he has been playing the game on a computer.
Never seen him playing at his Samsung.

rebeccaverdad

For me, its better to play mine craft in a big screen like pc, laptop or tablet. Because you can see picture in larger frame. It's so easy to see how you will be more artistic.

puregrace

Games like minecraft should be played on big screens because that would increase our chances of winning them. Gaming is related to our mentality also and hence playing any games on mobile doesn't yield good fruits.

Moreover, the hardware supporting the games is available on computers more than the smartphones. Some light games can be obviously played on mobile phones, but, minecraft can be best played on computers only.

masquezane01

I personally think that Minecraft is a lot better in PC which has wider screen. I'm not that much of a fan of Minecraft, but I played it for 3 months if I remember it correctly. If you're fond of building cool houses, portraits, minecraft art, and whatnot, I think it will be a lot easier in PC. Personally, I find the mouse and keyboard (shortcuts) a lot manipulable and efficient than touching the screen of a phone. In keyboard, if you're used to it, you can use all your fingers while just relaxing you upper back. In a mobile phone or tablet, I find using more fingers quite uncomfortable, lol obviously, sorry. But, yeah, it also depends on where's your comfort zone, where you're more used. But anyway, just give a try for both of them before you decide what to use for a long term.

NiceMan

For me, I prefer to play minecraft on my computer because it's easy to control minecraft with a mouse and keyboard than touching it on a phone. I rarely play minecraft on my phone because I can't control it easily with my phone and makes me feel uncomfortable to play it. This is the reason why I choose to play it in a computer than my phone.

bernztein_22

Hello everyone!

I have always been a fan of Minecraft. I just love how free it is to build, design and control your character. But the question is,is it better playing it on smartphones or on computer? Which one do you prefer?
It's a lot more fun to play Minecraft on PC. Like in real-life, building houses or buildings requires you to check every detail, every important detail to make things work well and to get the best result. Minecraft also needs keen observation and there are small details that you should look out for. You cannot do this well on a smartphone since obviously the screen is not big enough. If you want to enjoy the game big time, better play it on a computer ;).

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views