King of Camera Phones

Oswengg

Hello there everyone. Probably one of the criteria that we keep in mind in buying a smartphone is its ability in capturing quality photos whether it's a selfie, a groufie. or even a landscape o portrait scenes. So, what smartphone do you think is the king of camera phones? :)

myra21

In my opinion the king of camera phones is Oppo. It offers more than 16mp of lighting so that the image can appear clearer.It is the most innovative android phone because it has swiveling camera mount and high tech specs.Although it cost a lot of money in order to have this phone you will not regret if you buy it because you can take beautiful and clear photos.If you are a person like me that is fond of taking selfies Oppo is the best phone to use so you can capture the real you.

puregrace

Oppo F7 is the best known camera for selfies since it has 16 mp front and 25 mp rare camera which would shoot best photos for you. I have bought Oppo camera for the same reason that I want to keep capturing images and selfies.

Moreover, Oppo has an in-built beautifying software that is connected to the camera. So, there are two options, either HDR or beauty. I choose the beauty option when I have to take my selfies or portraits. Selecting HDR option is done when it comes to landscape and other photography.

Overall, Oppo has proved that it works faster and has better camera quality for selfies and other photography needs. The picture quality is also good and the processing is also fast.

Dracindo

The two users above have already explained it well, I have nothing to add. You want the best pictures taken from a smartphone? Oppo F7 is what you want. I don't have one, because I don't really care for pictures, I take roughly two pictures in a month. But many friends keep shoving it down my throat of how great their Oppo is, and I must admit, the pics they show me look amazing.

Leolion

Chinese smartphones like Huawei, OPPO, Xiaomi all equip with powerful cameras!

HelenR

Hello there. I agree that having a good camera on your smartphone is important for capturing quality photos of different scenes and moments. There are many smartphones that have excellent cameras, but choosing the best one may depend on your personal preferences and budget.

According to me, some of the best camera phones in 2023 are:
  • Google Pixel 7 Pro: This phone has been praised as the best phone camera yet by many reviewers. It has a 50MP main camera, a 48MP telephoto camera with 4x optical zoom, a 12MP ultrawide camera, and a 12MP selfie camera. It also has amazing features like Night Sight, Portrait Light, Magic Eraser, Motion Mode, etc. It can record 4K video at 60fps and has optical image stabilization.
  • iPhone 14 Pro Max: This phone is considered the best for video recording by many experts. It has a 12MP main camera with sensor-shift stabilization, a 12MP telephoto camera with 3x optical zoom, a 12MP ultrawide camera with macro mode, and a 12MP selfie camera with Face ID. It also has features like ProRAW, Cinematic Mode, Smart HDR4, etc. It can record up to 8K video at 24fps and has Dolby Vision HDR.
  • Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra: This phone is known for having the best zoom capabilities by many users. It has a whopping 108MP main camera with laser autofocus, two 10MP telephoto cameras with up to 10x optical zoom and up to 100x digital zoom (Space Zoom), a 12MP ultrawide camera with autofocus and macro mode, and a massive 40MP selfie camera. It also has features like Director’s View, Single Take, Night Mode, etc. It can record up to 8K video at 30fps and has HDR10+.
  • Huawei P60 Pro: This phone is another contender for having an impressive zoom range by many fans. It has a 50MP main camera with RYYB sensor and OIS, a 20MP periscope telephoto camera with up to 10x optical zoom and up to 200x digital zoom (SuperZoom), a 13MP ultrawide camera, and a 32MP selfie camera with autofocus. It also has features like XD Fusion HDR, AI Scene Detection, Moon Mode, etc. It can record up to 4K video at 60fps and has HDR+.[
These are some of the best camera phones in 2023 that you can consider buying if you want to take stunning photos with your smartphone. I hope this helps you find the best one for your needs.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.