King of Camera Phones

Hello there everyone. Probably one of the criteria that we keep in mind in buying a smartphone is its ability in capturing quality photos whether it's a selfie, a groufie. or even a landscape o portrait scenes. So, what smartphone do you think is the king of camera phones? :)

myra21

In my opinion the king of camera phones is Oppo. It offers more than 16mp of lighting so that the image can appear clearer.It is the most innovative android phone because it has swiveling camera mount and high tech specs.Although it cost a lot of money in order to have this phone you will not regret if you buy it because you can take beautiful and clear photos.If you are a person like me that is fond of taking selfies Oppo is the best phone to use so you can capture the real you.

Oppo F7 is the best known camera for selfies since it has 16 mp front and 25 mp rare camera which would shoot best photos for you. I have bought Oppo camera for the same reason that I want to keep capturing images and selfies.

Moreover, Oppo has an in-built beautifying software that is connected to the camera. So, there are two options, either HDR or beauty. I choose the beauty option when I have to take my selfies or portraits. Selecting HDR option is done when it comes to landscape and other photography.

Overall, Oppo has proved that it works faster and has better camera quality for selfies and other photography needs. The picture quality is also good and the processing is also fast.

Dracindo

The two users above have already explained it well, I have nothing to add. You want the best pictures taken from a smartphone? Oppo F7 is what you want. I don't have one, because I don't really care for pictures, I take roughly two pictures in a month. But many friends keep shoving it down my throat of how great their Oppo is, and I must admit, the pics they show me look amazing.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads

New Threads

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.