How to keep the malware and other viruses off from infiltrating your computer.

Winn04

first thing is when you use a computer, and you tried to visit a site or download and install an application from the internet. you won't be sure if the application you have downloaded or the site you have visited is secure. there are times that when want to do something,like download a certain app or visit a site that you heard from a friend we kinda ignore the idea that our computer might be put to a great risk. another thing is when you own an internet cafe, you can"t always get a hold on what websites your costumers are visiting. Well, let me share an App that automatically deletes or removes everything that has been stored in your PC once you reboot it. It will avoid your computer from getting malware stored on your PC's. This app is called "DEEP FREEZE" it is an App that once you activate using its boot frozen mode. it will automatically set back in its previous state from the time that it only has what it has at the time the boot frozen mode was activated. all the other future stuffs that you decide to save will be deleted by the time the computer was rebooted. In fact I am using it now in this my PC that I am currently using. and I have no worries visiting sites in terms with my PC's concern

*Not applicable to secure your online transactions such as your email or bank accounts passwords*

Fishbate

Deep Freeze is an app mostly used on networks, specifically rental computer shops. This app manages the PC's connected to a server. This protects a workstation from permanent tampering on the system. When the system is logged out deep freeze returns the system to fresh booted state removing all downloads and changes on the system.

The advantage is that this app uses limited resources on your system which keep your system efficient.

Although it's not 100% full proof against malware, its a great way to protect your system or your network. Great information there @Winn04 .

1525331197486.png

Have a nice day:coffee:...

Lazard

Thanks, this software look very useful !
Personally, I prefer using a "true" backup system like Acronis but it has some limitations.

Your app looks like it's made for temporary use of a computer, like a throwaway session.

Winn04

I'm glad that I am of help by sharing what little things I know about security for your PC.

Dracindo

Or you could stay away from fishy websites as much as possible, and stick with the sites you know are safe from hackers and virusses trying to get on your computer. Youtube, Twitch, Twitter, DeviantArt, Patreon,... You know, anything with https in the hyperlink is considered safe, or you'll get a message that your trying to access an unsafe site or no site at all. At least, that's what I've been taught.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

New Threads

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.