Hello

DenisMNE

Hello, @zokilee .
Glad you joined the forum.
I am looking forward hearing out from you and I know, based on your recent activity, that you will prove yourself to be a contributing member to share its ideas with us.
Already learned some stuff from you and really glad I will read your posts.

Reactions: zokilee

zokilee

zokilee

It's nice to hear that my first posts already made some impact if I can say so. I am looking forward to future conversations.

Reactions: DenisMNE

DenisMNE

DenisMNE
Of course it is.We need people with a lot of experience in a wide set of different fields so we can share our ideas and thoughts with each other.
Also, the way you describe is beautiful since there are new members coming each day and it would help them a lot.
I've been here for like a week and I already see a lot of them and the posts you make are good for me and I hope they will be good for them, too.

Rodney Olson

Hello zokilee,

Welcome to Smartphones Best!

I look forward to your contributions and hope to see you around.

Rodney

Joey Mercado

Hello o/

as new member, I would like to introduce my self in few words. I am user of android phones mostly, I just subscribed to this forum and hope to meet some other users of android's here to share experience.

Hello @zokilee , Welcome in the forum, Don't worry members of this forum have been on your stage also where we are just new subscriber. Just same as yours I would like to share that in this forum ,we are hoping that some thread and sub threads here will be helpful to you and hope that you will get some information and answer some of your questions. But feel free to ask and participate in some of the threads, We are happy to have you in this forum .Enjoy your staying.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads