Laptop Accessories

Joey Mercado

I would like to ask if where I can buy the greatest but affordable Laptop accessories such as laptop bag, USB port and wireless mouse and keyboard and more.

Any suggestions?

Thank you

Martinsx

If you are comfortable buying online, there are several online stores that other high quality products on what you are looking for.

Depending on your location, your can look up online shopping stores that sell well. If you would suggest Amazon because it's one of the biggest online stores in the world.

Over here, I make use of Jumia, Jiji, Konga and Yudala. These are great online stores and they offer wide variety of products and services.

Joey Mercado

Joey Mercado
Thank you for the Information Martin. Yes I am quite comfortable in online shopping however is Amazon expensive one site? Anyways Thank you so much :)

hachikoyoshiko

Martinsx is right. There are tons of choices you can search online and if you are lucky enough you might stumble with items on promotion. I did get one by chance online an ET-X08 gaming wireless mouse which I was able to get at around $9 dollars. The mouse by far is superb based on my daily usage (personal and work related) and one thing that I like about this is that it automatically turns off when it;s in idle mode. Something that I find interesting since it helps you prolong battery life.

Joey Mercado

Joey Mercado
Thank you for your reply and really appreciated it. I hope I can buy also the same accessories as your in a very affordable prices. However may I know the online shop you bought your accessories? Sounds cool that even in a better price which I mean lower price than usual the quality is the same. Thank you

Fishbate

I would like to ask if where I can buy the greatest but affordable Laptop accessories such as laptop bag, USB port and wireless mouse and keyboard

If your thinking about affordability, you can try generic and plug n play brands online. You just have to check the specifications of the hardware. Some of these generic brands is not plug n play but they offer drivers from their site depending on the operating system that you are using.

If you want quality and compatibility i suggest you go for OEM brands, if your laptop is ASUS you can try checking their site and look for accessories that you need in their product list.

Whether you choose quality over affordability, it all depends on you and your resources. But i recommend quality just because it assures a better experience on and product durability.

I hope this helps:coffee:!

Joey Mercado

Joey Mercado
Thank you for your reply, Actually I have been comparing the two, in Online there is tendency that it is cheaper online and some cases it is cheaper in the physical store. and Yes I am definitely agree with you that if we are going to buy some accessories for our laptop We should buy the quality over the quantity or price. It is better to buy some expensive at first than repetitive cheap one.

Thank I will note this one! :)

EfficientNinja

You can try checking nearby physical stores at malls and compare them to online prices and buy where it is cheaper.

If you buy online, some products will cost more because they have shipping fees included. So try to use discount codes from online stores and take advantage of their free shipping service if they offer it.

I personally buy computer accessories at Alibaba and Lazada if they are cheaper than the physical stores here. So far, they deliver the products safely and as advertised.

Have fun with your shopping! :)

Joey Mercado

Joey Mercado
Thank you for your reply Efficient Ninja, however I have an issue with Lazada since I have some news that some of the items had been smuggled and exchange to a different products. Is it true? I haven't try shopping in Alibaba, I will try to look at that one and check also their prices. Thank you so much

DenisMNE

DenisMNE
Alibaba made a boom in recent years so you should definitely check it out.Jack Ma made himself one of the richest, if not the richest, people in China.
But I think it will still take time for them to try to surpass amazon.

EfficientNinja

Yup. You should try them too. But I heard that Alibaba now owns Lazada so if you had some bad experience with them, be cautious too with Alibaba. I only order cheap items from Lazada that's maybe why I haven't had any products that are tampered with. Hahaha. :ROFLMAO:

Joey Mercado

Joey Mercado
Oh! really? Alibaba had been now bought by Lazada!?? I am hoping that once I made transaction with them the service will be good, the quality will be the same as expected so that they will erase the bad impressions some customer's of them had implanted me! :) Godo thing that when you bought to them the products had not been tampered :)

puregrace

Laptop accessories are easily available on Amazon and eBay online stores. They have accessories with discounted prices as compared to the local retailers. Moreover, there are a variety of brands that you may select from.

I generally take 2-3 days to select a brand and the reasonable price of an accessory. I have purchased many laptop accessories including external mouse, external keyboard, usb port and laptop covers too.

Amazon and eBay provides good customer service at doorstep with free/chargeable shipping charges.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.