Just dropping by to say hi :)

ElGuapo96

Greeting friends. I'm a new guy in the town and i just wanted to see how everybody is doing :)
I am currently a windows phone user and it would be amazing if you could let me know what you think about it. Also, if you could direct me to a better platform, or even a specific mid price phone, that would just be unreal.

Much love, peace :)

Chris Crocker

Hi ElGuapo96, nice to meet you on this great community, I am new here too and I hope to interact with you on discussions.

Enjoy your stay here and don't hesitate to share everyone useful posts.

Chris,

Willis

Greeting friends. I'm a new guy in the town and i just wanted to see how everybody is doing :)
I am currently a windows phone user and it would be amazing if you could let me know what you think about it. Also, if you could direct me to a better platform, or even a specific mid price phone, that would just be unreal.

Much love, peace :)
Hello, elGuapo96 welcome to the forums!
I am also new around here so it's great to know I'm not alone. It can be very scary posting for the first time without knowing anybody. :)

I wish I could help with your question but alas I only have experience with the upper range of smartphones. However I do have a friend who is extremely clumsy with his devices and after breaking his new +$600 phone, has switched to the $100 smartphone variants made by smaller brands. He swears by them. Interesting question and I think I will try to do some research and post my own thread about it once I have some more info.

Thanks for sharing with us, see you around! :D

Reactions: ElGuapo96

ElGuapo96

ElGuapo96
Thank you so much, every kind of help means a lot. But, i have to agree with you on this one. It was a bit awkward at first, since i don't know anyone here. Nevertheless, people are extremely friendly and so far i'm doing really good, having so much fun, learning a lot and also, hopefully i even helped someone out.

See you around the forum, friend, thanks for replying, once again. :)

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views