Is iOS better than Android?

Uyj143

Many people asked, is iOS better than Android? Don't make the mistake, then, of assuming that the iOS platform and Apple's App Store are invulnerable to attack. They're not. But they are more secure than the Android equivalents. Despite its findings, F-Secure insists that Apple's App Store "remains a tougher nut to crack than the Android ecosystem.

what do you think guys?

pamelita

iOS operating system is made exclusively for Apple devices such as the iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. iOS is secured. In case data is lost or you can't access your system files, data recovery process with Disk Drill is one measure you can take to retrieve. And because no other device can install it, it has fewer vulnerabilities.On the other hand, Android make APIs (Application Programming Interface) available to developers so, it is an open source. It is now the most commonly used Smartphone platform. Both Android and iOS show the time when you press the lock button. Over the years, these two have been competing so much for a higher market share when it comes to electronic devices. So which do you think is better? It's up for you to decide.

blackmist

Android phones are the most common smartphone today because of it's price. You can buy decent smartphones for only $200-300 dollars unlike the IOS where in it really drill our pocket just for only one device. I think android phones also offer more features than IOS.

Dracindo

Dracindo
iOS could be better than Android, but you really have to compare prices. The lobster from a discount store is probably gonna taste a bit worse than from a big store with the best brand, but when it's ten times as cheap and still tastes good, then you go for that discount. Don't pay too much if you don't get that much extra out of it.

ronaleana

Even if you think you know which phone is best, you might be surprised to learn about all the reasons the iPhone is better than Android.;)

KabiruYoungshark

Securitywise androind is definitely inferior and I have come to know this because of ths high rate of cell phone muggery in my country. Normally the muggers would pass on a chance to snatch an iphone because they know thwy have nowhere to take for it to be hacked and restarted. Thw case is however not similar to androind phones as they are the most sought and easy to crack.

sheriff 22

The only issue I have with IIOS is that it is exclusive to the iPhone users. Also, most of the applications in the IOS are not free. This in comparison with android which has so many free apps. Also, you will find that the usability of IOS is difficult for people who are not fully literate, basically, it is not user friendly.

ICED

I would prefer buying an android device rather than iOS becaus android device has more advantage than iOS in terms of the versatility, affordability, and ease of usage among others.

Joseph Julaton

In my opinion iOS is much secured I never heard from anyone a friend or colleague complaining about the malware's or any threat with their iPhones. But there are other preference where I would say Android is better, for me, it's easier to use, easier to transfer files to a desktop or Laptop as compare to iOS. File transfer specially huge one from Mobile phone to a desktop or Laptop is a big deal to me. I hope Apple can make some innovation I'm not referring to the Cloud Services thing.

Margjperez

Yes, I think iOS is better than android. Because it is much easier to use. Much faster and has a better hardware and software integration. And it has the best Apps.

Wikdfury

I can never get the hang of Apple products and have always had Android. I don't see what all the fuss is about. Both work and Android is much cheaper. I think people love ios just because it's exclusive due to cost and nothing to do with functionality.

aryv

In my case, i like ios better than android because it is more secure than android. It has a good hardware and software system and also much faster and easier to manipulate.

novandak

novandak
i like ios better than android because it is more secure than android.
I agree with this point but the rest is not really true because it depends on each version of iOS or Android. You can not say iOS is more faster than Android. If you are sure about that, you can show any proofs for this?

Cai07

I’ve used both android and iOS for many years. Both has pro’s and con’s. First, iOS is more secure compared to android. Second, iOS is more durable compared to android. And third, the camera functionality of iPhone is really fantastic. However, most android phones today has longer battery life. It is also cheaper. And if you are a music lover, there are android applications that lets you download and stream music off-line for free. At the end of the day, I think it still goes to personal preferences.

coutinho666

They both have pros and cons, android gives you more freedom, Ios it´s a close system. Bue at the end of the day I prefer Ios, I it`s smoother, easy to use, I really like the interface.

Dracindo

I'm not going to say that one is better than the other, since I've never bought an iOS device, mainly due to the price, but also because I'm better than letting myself be merged with the masses who just want to possess the most expensive and overly advertised items.

Sorry if I sound negative, but truly, I think both are equally good platforms, and it's just a matter of personal preferences. I just prefer to never use iOS, because if it proves to be way better than I anticipated, I might have to move to iOS, and that's going to cost me a lot of money :LOL:

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views