Is bluetooth headphone on multiple devices possible?

dashiel149

During trips, music is very essential for me and my family. When riding a bus, my siblings wanted to play some music but we're afraid to incovenient other people. Onlly two persons are able to fit in my headphone. So I was thinking if there could be a possible solution for my problem.

masquezane01

Pardon me, but I kinda don't get your question. Correct me if I'm wrong, but based in your description, did you mean 'multiple bluetooth headphones in a single device?'. I think that's what you mean based in your problem since you said there's only two person able to fit in your current headphone.

In that case, yes it is possible to use two headphones connected into one device.

dashiel149

dashiel149
Pardon me for not being able to elaborate what I was asking about. But yes, you are correct.
Can you explain to me how possible it is? What are some ways you know?

Fishbate

I think a Bluetooth 5.0 version device supports multiple connection. If i'm not mistaken a Samsung S8 has this hardware as internal Bluetooth. You can configure S8 Bluetooth to multiple speakers or headphones and stream it simultaneously. Although i haven't seen it worked, based on the reviews and articles i have read it's possible.

Here are some of the articles i have read for your reference:
https://www.androidcentral.com/samsung-galaxy-s8-dual-audio

I also found a tutorial which i think supports my comments:

Have a great day:coffee:!

dashiel149

dashiel149
I think that would do it. But I do not own Samsung S8 just Samsung J5. I do not know any other way to do it. But I appreciate your effort to share with me what you know.

Fishbate

Fishbate
If i'm not mistaken SAMSUNG J5 has a 4.1 Bluetooth version, so i think it does not support multi connection thru Bluetooth.

I saw this video and it claims that it can connect multiple devices just by following the steps. I haven't tried it yet, so i do not guarantee it will work.

Here is the video for your reference in case you want to try the method:

I hope this helps...

Martinsx

Depending on the version of Bluetooth headset which you are using, it's possible to connect to more than 2 devices. Maybe the current Bluetooth headset which you are using is not supported to have such features.

Just go any phone accessories shop and ask the sales attendant there to give you one that have the supported feature of being able to connect to more than 2 devices.

dashiel149

dashiel149
Well, I do own a Bluetooth headset yet. I was just curious if it is possible. Then, I figured out due to this forum that what I want is possible.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

New Threads

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.