Huawei CF33 Moonlight Selfie Stick - Illuminate Your Beauty

gearvita

The Huawei CF33 selfie stick comes with the integrated LED light, positioned just under the smartphone holder, that will enable you to capture amazing photos and selfies even in a low light environment. This selfie stick remotely connects to your smartphone via Bluetooth connection, and it can securely hold all smartphones with screen size from 4.7 inch to 6 inch.

Product Features:
● With integrated LED multicolored light.
● Suitable for all smartphones with 4.7'' - 6" screen size.
● Built-in fill light design, take bright and beautiful selfies in low-light conditions with less noise and natural skin color.
● Three gear adjustable brightness for different scenarios.
● One press switch, long press for on-off switch and short press for brightness switch.
● Remotely connects to your smartphone via Bluetooth connection.
● Extends from 18.5 to 61cm, for both close-up and panoramic shots.
● Compatible with all Android 5.0+ and iOS 8.0+ devices.
● Stable and durable aluminum alloy anodizing telescopic rod.
● Li-ion battery with Type C charging port.
● It could be used for flashlight and table lamp.

Visit this Huawei CF33 selfie stick on GearVita, its simple, stylish, elegant design and thoughtful functions will definitely attract you. With the extreme compact body, it is perfect palm and bag friendly for easy portability: https://gearvita.com/huawei-cf33-moonlight-selfie-stick.html

You may like:
buy xiaomi poco f1 lte 128gb
buy xiaomi lyej05lm

Dracindo

The world of technology sure is great. Well, there's actually not much to be said about this. Before, this used to be a metal pipe that you could easily conceal, now it has a flashlight one it.
If only I was the kind of guy who takes a lot of selfies, I would definetly buy one of these, but I will surely let all my selfie loving friends know about this.

Most of them always complain about not having enough light at night. I still don't get it, though, most smartphones have a built in flashlight, why not use that? I guess it would be blocked by the selfie stick's grip or something, no more excuses with this thing.

mcnasci24

Wow, these are sure gorgeous! I'm so happy to see this post, I'm already downloading one of the themes. They all look so beautiful!

Older threads
Newer threads
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

New Threads

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.