Xiaomi Xiaofang Panoramic IP Camera - Dual Lens, Four Split Screen, Support VR

gearvita

Xiaomi Xiaofang Panoramic IP Camera uses a large CMOS sensor, bringing 1024 × 2048 HD resolution. Dual lens and double image chips, 360 degrees to monitor your family. You can watch your monitoring video on your phone with 4 screens in a window, two-way audio with your family like at home. F2.0 large aperture lens collocation IR-CUT double filter, plus infrared LED uniform light, maximum night visual distance can be 5m. Come with compact design, 1/4 inch screw hole, built-in G-sensor to meet your needs.

Product Features:
● Front and back dual lens, get a multi-position view with the double shooting camera.

● 1024 × 2048 (1K * 2K) 1080P full high definition resolution provides a clear image.

● Dual lens with dual image sensor to show clear and visible details.

● Four split screen mode, four real-time picture, can be compared with prefessional monitor.

● 850nm infrared night vision without interference, give 5m visual range.

● Built-in microphone and speaker, support two-way remote dialogue.

● Support Android 4.0 and above, iOS 7.0 and above system devices, you can get to know the situation where you want to know by phone or tablet at anytime or anywhere.

● Playback at anytime, in addition to real-time viewing, it can insert a SD storage card to store video for look at any time.

● Dual 360° panoramic view brings a sense of immersive screen, support VR view mode.

● Support panoramic time-lapse photography, so you can reduce hours of the sunrise and sunset to tens of seconds.

● Compact body design, 1/4 inch screw hole, built-in G-sensor.

Only $56.99 needed, then you can get this powerful IP camera from GearVita and know the situation about your home and family at anytime or anywhere: https://gearvita.com/xiaomi-xiaofang-smart-ip-camera.html

Hot sale products:
xiaomi poco f1 lte 64gb smartphone
xiaomi poco f1 lte 128gb smartphone

Annejk18

The features are all great. I can't say no more since its Xiaomi. I love Xiaomi products. This one I think is another high-tech product Xiaomi has produce. The brand now is making a name globally. I personally like Xiaomi products becuase it's way cheaper yet very durable and high-end. I have Xiaomi phone, powerbank and router. They are all working so fine. I can compare Xiaomi product to famous brands now we have in the Market such as Samsung, Lg, Apple and Asus etc. Keeping this Super king devices Xiaomi has a longer way to run.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.