How to fix bluetooth audio delay ?

Lazard

Hi, I have a JBL BT Black that works with my Moto X (Android 7 Nougat).
The sound is actually quite great but I have a big problem, the audio is not synced with the phone...

When listening to music it's not a big deal, but when I want to watch a video or even just make a call using Skype, the delay is really upsetting.

I think it's the Bluetooth fault but I'm not sure, does anyone have the same problem ? Or better, an idea to fix this problem ? Thanks.

Last edited:

EfficientNinja

I think this could be the limitations of Bluetooth. Maybe the phone or bluetooth speakers are not compatible with each other.

Lazard

Lazard
Oh no, you think so ? If you're right I'm super disappointed, I'll need to buy another headphones only to watch videos ? What a shame...

Martinsx

Check the proximity of the Bluetooth, it may be what is causing the problem as a result of poor reach and connectivity. One thing that I have known about Bluetooth is that it doesn't have a wider reach/coverage, so it may be the reason why it's having delay issues.

Lazard

Lazard
Good point but I just hold my phone in my hands so reach shouldn't be a problem.
Do you think it could be interferences with other devices ?

Martinsx

Martinsx
I have good knowledge about the kind of devices which might run interference with the Bluetooth. At least I know of some that can affect network signal in devices but none about Bluetooth.

Maybe I would carry out some research on it and get back to you with any information I get. So, till then just wait for me alright.

Lazard

Lazard
Thank you, I was sure it was interferences but you seem sure of yourself, that's cool :)
I will wait for your response but at the same time, I will ask the support and ask them to change the headphones.

Martinsx

Martinsx
Alright, then do that. I'm sure it would save everyone a lot of time and stress.

I hope that the company return service is cool, so that they replace the headset for you quickly.

Good luck.

Fishbate

I think it's not a connectivity issue. If your Bluetooth connects on a device without any problem its more of an signal interference in my opinion. You can try an isolation method to know what might be the cause of interference. Bluetooth like other communication device runs in a frequency. The gap between frequencies of other devices is quite minimal. Therefore interruptions and interference is likely to happen if there is another device within the Bluetooth range is enabled.

You can check the list of devices that can interfere with Bluetooth signal for your reference:
https://support.apple.com/en-ph/HT201542

I hope this helps...have a great day:coffee:!

Jaymalie

Slow Bluetooth audio delay is caused by slow internet connection .This is fixed by using a wired connection instead of a wireless connection to connect your router modem and console to maintain a high signal strength,also you may consider turning off other devices which may interfere with the Bluetooth device your using this will make the delay to subside.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.