How can I install internet on my IPhone 6s?

choupy

Hello guys
I would like to know how to get internet on a iphone 6s. Do you have any suggestion?

Arnorth24

I don't quite understand what you mean. Have you tried connecting it to the WIFI?
If you're talking about an error even if you are connected to a WIFI connection then I maybe you could try and restart your network.
Go to Settings -> General -> Reset -> Reset Network Settings.
Then proceed to it. It would go to the Apple Logo for a few seconds or minutes. If it's turned on try to connect it again to the WIFI and see if it works.

koki12346

You mean like Safari or Chrome ? I do not understand what are you trying to say.. You probably have all the settings right since you are using it, soo...... Don't know how more to help you.

Dracindo

You're question doesn't make sense. Every smartphone, especially iPhones, has internet access, so long as you have a subscription plan for internet access.
Same for browsers: Google should even have a shortcut on your device.
If you don't have internet, it means that you don't have a subscription plan, or it has expired and you need to renew it.

Valerie Green

May be you are not able to connect to wifi/mobile date. Just go to the setting and you will find right there. It is not that complicated.

csam

The iPhone comes with Safari which is an internet browser. You can also install Chrome. Chrome is another internet browser. I prefer to use Chrome over Safari, but both work great. You will need to connect to wifi in order to browse the internet. You will have to purchase this for your home, but if you are at a public business such as Starbucks, you can use their wifi for free to connect to the internet. I hope this helps.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads