Hi there! :) Can you say a Hello back? :)

ElGuapo96

Greetings TitaniaLee!
Welcome to our community, so great to have you here with us. Feel free to ask any of us whatever issue or a dilemma you might have, we are all more than happy to help you with literally anything.
I am here almost all day so if you need a quick answer just let me know :)
Tell us something more about yourself. Where are you from, what phone do you have, what things makes you happy? :)

Hope you enjoy your stay over here :)

Rob Reece

Nice to meet TitaniaLee and welcome to the forum!

This is a great place to learn how to use our smartphones and tablets, I hope to see you around and reading your posts

Rob

Joey Mercado

A very very good day everyone. I was really excited being in here to join forums to be updated with the latest trends. I'm looking forward to see informative discussions here :)

Hello TitaniaLee,

Good Day!

We are hoping and securing that your excitement will last until the moment you did not realize how excited you are. Why? Because the feeling you have right now is the same feeling I have felt the first time I was able to subscribe on this forum. I am not a knowledgeable enough in the world of smartphones but this forums seems to be more exciting if you have read the actual and personal experiences of the members regarding the topics and their smartphones.

Yes you will get to know a lot of things and you yourself will educate and informed too regarding smartphones. You can also ask some of the advice/s from the members since most of here are highly technical people.

Hoping that you will stay here, the way like me because me myself is a newbie too. And to tell you honestly I learned a lot of things here. Hoping that we can also read one of your personal experiences or comments and opinions in the world of smartphone some day.

Enjoy your stay and again Welcome!

Cheers,

Joey

JB Fernandez

Hi there! You made a great decision to join in this forum. It is so informative when it comes to smartphones general knowledge. There's also a lot of members here who are willing to share their expertise on different phones. Surely you will enjoy your stay here! :)

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views