Hey there, Newbie to SMARTPHONES!

DoItDifferent

As my username says (DoItDifferent) I love to do thing's in a different manner. Though I have some experience in smartphones I would love to share that information with you guys and would really love to learn from you.

Make me feel one of you.

Last edited:

arcsmart18

Nice username you have there. Very different indeed. I am so glad you join Smartphones.best forum. Looking forward to learning from you about smartphones. I am sure that you have significant pieces of information or experiences that you can share with us or discuss with us. Feel that you are very much welcome and you are one of us. Blessings to you.

Rodney Olson

Hi DoItDifferent, It is surprising when you have a name like this :)

Are you learning according to Steven Jobs' way? Think*Different?

kwaikin25

Yes please. You are welcome here. We would love to hear from you about your smartphones journey and experiences. Pretty sure you have new information's that we haven't heard yet. So excited for the newbie to join here and share their smartphone stories. Thoughts to ponder!

ElGuapo96

Hi there, friend. Welcome to the community, enjoy your stay here :D
Also can you elaborate on the statement that you do things differently, maybe some sort of an example? I'm really interested into meeting more cool people like you and learning from you, feel free to share your knowledge :)

BAMariano

Hey! it was nice to see you around the forum. Hope to see what you are talking about. Maybe, see what information you want to share with us? Welcome to the community!

Sev7en

As my username says (DoItDifferent) I love to do thing's in a different manner. Though I have some experience in smartphones I would love to share that information with you guys and would really love to learn from you.

Make me feel one of you.

Hi there @DoltDifferent :). Welcome this forum about smartphones. I'm just curious about your statement "I love to do thing's in a different manner.". Can you kindly specify those "things in a different manner" sir @DoltDifferent. All information regarding smartphones are welcome here so please feel free to share your ideas, or experiences when it comes to smartphones.

Have a nice stay. ;)

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies