Hey.. Excited to learn from you all!

Reuben720

Greetings to all of you!
I'm from the humble country of India.
I've always loved learning about new tech, especially phones. Although, I am not an expert on the subject. But I hope I can learn from all you lovely people here. I'm really excited as a new member here.

arcsmart18

Hello there Reuben720. Glad you join this forum. I am sure you will learn a lot about phones and other topics here. Welcome to Smartphones.best.

Last edited by a moderator:

mikaelmatt152312

Hi Reuben720. I would like to welcome you here at Smartphones best. Actually, just like you I am also new here on this forum and I am very much happy to become one of it's members. I love learning new technologies specially phones and through this forum I know that I'll be able to enjoy myself in broadening my knowledge.

ElGuapo96

Greetings Reuben, welcome to the community and i wish you a great stay at this forum. India is such a beautiful and precious country. A lot of tech geniuses come from your country, so i have no doubt in my mind that you will be a very influential and helpful member of the community.

If there is any way i can possibly help you, just let me know, we will solve every problem there is :)

BAMariano

Welcome Reuben! I hope you enjoy the different topics here at the forum. You'll learn much more if you take time reading and joining the talks. I'm very much happy to welcome you. :)

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads