Hello,nice to meet you all.

MrMustard

Hello, I am an Android Enthusiast of all sorts of devices : Samsung, LG , Nexuses ,Pixels, Sony , HTC etc. If you have any questions with your device , feel free to ask me and I will answer to the best of my ability.

Please treat me well,
Mustard.

HelenR

Nice to meet you Mustard! welcome to this forum and I am here too to lean new knowledge about smartphones. Hope to see you around and reading your posts.

Last edited:

ShaneW

Welcome to the forum.

I look forward to your contributions. :)

marciayudkin

Hi Mustard, nice to meet you too, I hope to discuss with you on topics on this forum.

Enjoy your stay here!

rizzywrites

Hi!! Nice to meet you! Welcome to this forum! Your posts will surely be useul and helpful.

We're gonna see you around then. :)

JB Fernandez

Hi. I am using my android phone for gaming. And I just learned something from my fellow gamer how to cheat our games. It requires rooting of the phone. Do you know something about it? Is my password and other stuffs safe on this thing?

Alex Thompson

Hi Mustard, Welcome to Smartphones Best!
We are glad to have you on this board.

~Alex

mikaelmatt152312

Hi MrMustard. I'm just a new member on this forum and I am very enthusiast in learning about phones. I believe that I'll be able to gain lots of ideas through your post. I'm looking forward to it. Welcome to Smartphones best. Nice to meet you too.

ElGuapo96

Hey there MrMustard. How is it going? Hope you are having a wonderful day :)
Welcome to the community and i wish you a great stay here. Ask whatever you need to know, don't be shy and feel free to share some of your knowledge. See you around the forum :)

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views