Hello everyone, I'm new here.

JayM

I'm excited to gather ideas and suggestions about smartphones and impart some of my knowledge and opinions about it.

Sev7en

Welcome aboard sir @JayM. Can't wait to share tech information with you in the future.

Alex Thompson

Hey Jay,
Welcome to Smartphones Best!
We look forward to seeing you around and reading your posts!

starmz123

Welcome, Jay! I'm sure you'll be a boon to this friendly, informative community. :)

What phone do you use?

ElGuapo96

Welcome to the community Jay, hopefully you are having a nice day :)
You will find everything that you need over here, a lot of really nice and helpful people, you will not be disappointed.
Let us know something more about you, where are you from, what phone are you using, what interests you regarding the phones and life in general?

Also, feel free to ask me anything and at absolutely anytime, since i am here all day long and i am more than willing to help you solve any issue or a dilemma, cheers :)

JayM

JayM
Thank you and a pleasure to be here. How I'm amazed with your post here in the forum. You had a lot of forums to open with regards to phones like applications, capabilities and etc. I have think that you were one of the makers of smartphone.
Actually I had a great time reading forums here. It gives me an ideas on what phone I'm going to buy soon maybe next month. Your ideas are really big help and to most of the members.

JB Fernandez

You're on the right forum. There's a lot of cool people here who is so knowledgeable when it comes to smartphones. Enjoy your stay here!

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads