Considering other tablet brands in the market?

chelle1622

I am using other tablet brand that is cheaper than the known brands, Alcatel. The features are good and the table itself is durable. What are you using too?

ElGuapo96

Currently i have just a classic, mid price, average quality and specifications Android tablet. I have considered buying the Apple one, the iPad. Only issue is the money but i am getting closer each day :)
Alcatel is a very solid tablet brand, even though it is cheaper, like you said they are extremely durable which can, sometimes, be more important than the actual specifications of the device.
If you are interested in some higher quality, equally durable tablets i would definitely recommend Asus and Lenovo ones, since they are just top notch :)

JayRob2212

I am currently using the iPad Pro 10.5 inch. Paired with the Apple Pencil, it is one of the best tablets for taking "handwritten" notes and art. It is also pretty powerful, so if you pair with a keyboard, you can easily do Microsoft Office tasks (word docs, exel, powerpoint).

Reactions: ElGuapo96

ElGuapo96

ElGuapo96
How is the keyboard feature on the tablet though? I have never tried but i am absolutely in a need of a keyboard since i am typing a lot and also traveling a lot, so i need to have my tablet with me all the time. Is it choppy, laggy, does it have any major issues? Or is it exactly the same as it is on PC's and laptops?
I would really appreciate an answer since it's currently so important for me to know this exact information. Thanks in advance, i appreciate it a lot :)

JayRob2212

JayRob2212
The Apple brand keyboard is not laggy at all! My only complaint with that one is that it doesn't have a kickstand or anyway to support the iPad. So using a third party works just fine, they have many that can hold you iPad up like a laptop and type pretty decently.

ion

I'm also using alacatel tablet before, and it's actually good in gaming, and very strong tablet, I accidentally dropped that for many times but still working, and actually until now, it's working. I'm using that for almost 4 years now. But it belongs to my father now, I give it to him because I bought new one.

Dracindo

Could you perhaps share one of the best tablets of Alcatel? It's a brand that I have never even heard of. I would like to see what one of their best models is capable of.
If you want, do give an example of an average tablet of that brand. One that is good, no longer brand new, and lowered in price.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views