Bluetooth headphones

DenisMNE

Hello!

Every one of us listens music.

Some more, some less.

I have headphones but like most of them, they are wired.

I wanted to ask anyone in here do they ever owned or own bluetooth headphones ?

I am sick of having a wire all the way from my pocket to the ears when I listen to music while walking.

Any recommendations for wireless headphones ?

jeannettafells335

recently i was looking for earbuds for my new phone, and i must say there are tons of options in the market, most of earbuds are low priced but quality is low too, i spent 265 on jabra elite 65t and i am satisfied with them, i would suggest you to follow up these two guides as they contain alot of information about which things to consider before buying any earbud. i hope my comment will help you.
1. https://thewirecutter.com/reviews/best-wireless-earbuds/
2. https://www.pollowers.com/best-wireless-earbuds/

Rodney Olson

Yes, Bluetooth headphones have become increasingly popular in recent years due to their convenience and wireless capabilities. There are many options available on the market, ranging from budget-friendly options to high-end models. Some popular wireless headphone brands include Bose, Sony, Jabra, Sennheiser, and Apple.

In terms of recommendations, it really depends on your personal preferences and budget. Some factors to consider when choosing wireless headphones include sound quality, battery life, comfort, noise-cancellation, and price. It's a good idea to read reviews and compare features before making a purchase. You may also want to consider trying out a few different models in-store to see which ones are the most comfortable and sound the best to you.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.