Best sport-based games?

ElGuapo96

Like the tittle of this thread says, what are some of the best sport-based games out there? When you look at PC's and consoles, they have so many great games. They possess an amazing online feature where you can compete with others. Games like FIFA, PES, any basketball or American football game, UFC, boxing.
But what are the equivalents of these games for the smartphone devices? Operating system doesn't matter one bit, as long as the game is decent :)
I have yet to find any good quality sport game, especially the combat ones, almost impossible to find a decent game.

sports.jpg

Feel free to express your opinion and help me out. It would mean a lot if you could direct me towards some good games since i am a huge sport nerd. Bonus points for combat games, i will be in your debt forever :D

marblank1313

I tried NBA live, it is online and can be a good time killer. The graphics is not that good but better than other basketball games for mobile phones. I also enjoy playing UFC, better graphics and easier control than most combat games although it does need more improvements for the gameplay and the tournaments. Sports games from mobile phones and devices really don't have match compared to the games for PC or Laptop and other gaming consoles.

Reactions: ElGuapo96

ElGuapo96

ElGuapo96
What operating system is required to run that game? Graphics do not really matter that much as long as the game is fun and competitive.
Oh, and the UFC game is limited only to iOS and Android, right? I have heard great things about it, seems like a lot of fun.
But, yeah, i have to agree with that last statement. Unfortunately, games are phone are lagging behind PC or consoles by miles, it's a bit sad how bad they are and how limited the choices are.

Nevertheless, good ideas, i'll definitely give NBA a shot :)

marblank1313

marblank1313
I don't know about iOS but definitely it is working fine with android 4.0 or higher. Same goes for UFC, it works fine even on lower android versions. It requires good network connection though, it runs smoothly if your internet connection is stable and with high download and upload speed. For the comparison with PC and other gaming consoles, i think it is about the video card. Like with PC, you also have to invest with the video card for some games requires higher for it to run.

Reactions: ElGuapo96

ElGuapo96

ElGuapo96
Yea, it eventually boils down to same thing. However you look at it, you always need a better PC or a stronger phone in order to run the newer games.
Network connection isn't an issue, i have always had a really strong and stable phone. Phone on the other hand...
Just cannot seem to get lucky with phones, i am always stuck with weaker ones that can't to anything but basic functions :D

DenisMNE

I have played ''Table tennis'' for some time as it is pretty simple and does not require a lot of technique since you are going to get use to it very fast.
You can also try basketball games or football ones, that require you to push the ball the basket or goal.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads